8

disclaimer: basketball pictures are different from the kdrama one

Basketball Game Day

In Saebom high school, two rivals are facing each other. Lee Suho, the cold hearted prince of the school and Han Seojun, the bad boy of the school. on the bleachers, girls are fangirling how handsome they looked in jerseys and that they're excited to see them play. two handsome boys facing off each other with a battle of basketball. Suho had an upper hand due to being a former captain of a basketball team.

Jukyung, Soojin, and Sooah are seated on Suho's team side but Jukyung noticed something. Jukyung looked around before asking Soojin and Sooah, "do you know where Hana is? i thought she would be at the game?" Sooah shrugged not knowing while Soojin was about to answer to Jukyung's question until the double door opened that made an echoing sound which caught everyone's attention.

The door revealed Hana in a different outfit. she wasn't wearing her school uniform anymore but a casual athletic outfit. she wore a matching headband like Suho but Suho's headband was wrapped on his wrist which made it into a wristband. the top was a cute crop shirt with a white collar on top. to complete the outfit she had on was white shorts and white athletic shoes. what showed more of her beaming face was her hair being tied up in a high ponytail.

Hana immediately saw Suho warming ran up to him to embrace the boy

Hana immediately saw Suho warming ran up to him to embrace the boy. the girls just stared at their interaction until Soojin mumbled to herself, "isn't this a bit too much?" with a clicked of a tongue. Jukyung had her eyes slightly widened seeing how supportive she is to Suho and that she has the confidence to wear that to school.

When Hana broke the hug, she pecked him on the cheek for good luck before she went up to the bleachers. Soojin snd Jukyung still stared at her upcoming figure with an unreadable expression. Hana who saw them decided to sit with them.

Hana suddenly asked Jukyung, "could i sit next to you?" with a smile on her doll like face. Jukyung nodded her head while Soojin clenched her fists together. Hana being oblivious about the tension tried making a conversation with the three girls. "are you guys here to support Suho too?" Hana asked with a slight head tilt. the girls nodded while Sooah properly introduced herself. Hana and Sooah instantly got along, mostly talking about their own interests while the two girls were just sitting on the sideline.