14

Next Day

Next Day

In Saebom high school, Jukyung has been starting to distance herself from her friends a bit so she can have time for herself but at the same time Seojun made sure she's taking care of herself. Suho and Hana had gotten a lot of more closed and has been flirting all day. Soojin had a scowl on her face and know she has to do to something about it.

During class, Suho and Hana would hold hands under the desk, secretly kiss each other on the cheek when no one was looking, and doodle on each other's paper. it was finally lunch time and Hana was talking to Sooah while getting lunch. Suho was saving a seat for Hana that was next to him.

When Hana was about to sit down next to Suho, she was slightly pushed by Soojin. Hana blinked a bit before looking who pushed her. there she saw Soojin sitting next to Suho who looked a bit annoyed. Jukyung and Seojun saw this and couldn't help but look at Soojin in disappointment. Hana was about to say something until Soojin interrupted her, "you wouldn't mind that i sit next to Suho today right? i mean it's only for a day." Hana just nodded and sat down across from the two.

Seojun looked at them suspiciously, mainly at Soojin because he feels like she's planning something, even Jukyung was curious. after Jukyung realized that she can never be with Suho, she accepted the truth and decided to focus on herself first.

Hana and Suho were about to go back to class together until they heard someone shouting. the couple looked back and saw Soojin walking towards them. Soojin gave a look to Hana but no one had noticed. Hana asked, "hey Soojin, do you need something?" Soojin looked at Hana and replied, "yes actually, i need to talk to you for a second." Hana slightly nodded and told Suho to go to class without her. of course Suho hesitated a bit but eventually agreed. he pecked her on the lips before leaving.

It was quiet for both girls until Hana finally asked, "so what did u need to talk about?" Soojin looked at her and revealed that her father is abusive and that only Suho could comfort her. Hana was confused at first until Soojin said, "which is why i like Suho. you're also my childhood friend but i've gotten closer to Suho when you were in europe."

Soojin was tryin to guilt trip Hana because she knows that Hana's emotions tend to be sensitive at times. Hana didn't know how to respond to that but decided to say, "but you do know that i'm dating Suho right?" Soojin got frustrated and started yelling how she liked Suho first and that she knows Suho more like how Suho knows her the most. mainly talking about her father being abusive and that she has a rough relationship with her parents.

Hana's eyes widened from the sudden outburst but before she could say anything, Soojin walked past her with tears in her eyes. Suho who was walking around the hallway heard someone crying. he walked into an empty classroom and found Soojin crying. Soojin confessed that she liked him and Suho too return the feelings.

Soon Hana woke up from a dream, she had a broken face expression. that dream or nightmare gave Hana a heart attack about Soojin and Suho liking each other. unknown to Hana was that Suho was looking at her with concern eyes when he saw her slightly scared expression from when she woke up from her nap.

Hana told Suho she needed some time alone after having a nightmare she had. Suho who was understanding, let her be. Hana decided to go to a cafe alone to enjoy a latte before she heard a phone call. Jukyung was calling and by the time Hana picked up the phone, her heart stopped after what she had heard Jukyung said, "Seojun and Suho got into a car accident."

02/26/21
(not edited)