10

Hana's birthday

Hana's birthday

Today was a special day. the day where Hana Yuki came to the world. Suho planned on taking her out during the day while cook her dinner at night. Hana was going on her social media account to check all the birthday wishes she had gotten from fans. she even got a birthday wish from her parents which brightened up her day even more.

The couple decided to go to a flower garden. it was like a maze that had varieties of plants and flowers. there were some animal shaped plants along with a bridge near the river. Hana wore a purple dress that made her figure stood out. her hair was tied back by a matching purple ribbon which made her even more angelic. she looked like a fairy that could make your dreams come true.

Suho worn a black collar shirt along with black pants and belt

Suho worn a black collar shirt along with black pants and belt. he had his hair styled which made him even more attractive than he already is. both of them made people think they came out of a love story. where the cold handsome villain fell in love with the beautiful female protagonist. where they both balance the good and evil in the world with their different characters.

Hana was silently humming happily while Suho was walking hand in hand next to her

Hana was silently humming happily while Suho was walking hand in hand next to her. they were in the quiet area of the garden where no one could disturb them. when they were out of the maze, Hana realized they were still in the garden but there was a center. the center of the garden that is shaped in a circle. in the middle of it was a picnic blanket with different food platters and desserts. there were some pillows for some softness and beverages for the warm day. above the picnic was a giant cherry blossom tree that made the whole atmosphere serene. the slight wind made some petals flow into the air and the green grass swaying.

Suho had planned Hana a picnic date under a cherry blossom tree. a shade was provided for the couple so they could feel a light breeze through their faces. it felt like a dream for Hana, she couldn't help but feel butterflies and shy all of a sudden.

During their picnic date, they were enjoying themselves like they were the only ones in the universe. right now, Suho's head is laying on Hana's lap while she's combing his soft locks. feeling her delicate hands made Suho feel a bit drowsy and sleepy.

When they were done with their picnic date, the sun was already setting. they could see the sky being a mix of orange, yellow, and pink. the golden sunlight made both of their faces even more gorgeous if that's even possible.

The duo went home and Suho was cooking Hana's favorite dinner while Hana waited in the living room. Suho thought she was reading or watching tv but whats really happening is that she's debating with herself if she should go up to him and tell him the feelings she kept in all day. Hana had became shy after the picnic date because it was so thoughtful of Suho and she knows she was too lucky to have him. finally having the confidence, she slowly walks into the kitchen. she saw Suho wearing an apron but he was still wearing his picnic date outfit underneath the apron. the shirt had some buttons unbuttoned which showed his collar bone and it made Hana even more shy.

Suho's eyes slightly widened when he felt someone back hugging him. he knew it was Hana since she was the only one in the apartment. Hana was snuggling against his well built back and muffled out a "i love you." Suho was about to say it back but Hana beat him to it by saying, " thank you love. thank you for being with me during my happiest times and difficult times. you're like a prince that i wished for when i was a child. a boy that gave me love and care. i truly don't deserve you but i'm too selfish to let you go."

Suho's heart skipped a beat and his ears were burning red. even though her voice was slightly muffled by his shirt, he could still hear her voice clear as daylight. he then felt her arms tighten around his waist before saying, " so please tell me you won't let me go." Suho then removed her arms gently and turned around to see a bit of tears in Hana's eyes. she would still look stunning even if she was crying.

Suho wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her vanilla scented hair before saying, "i think i'm too in love with you that i might give you the whole world. i'm too selfish on letting anyone take you even if it's a girl. i crave for your sweet kiss that could make my heart soar. your warm hug feels like you're hugging my own heart. your personality makes me feel i'm important and that i'm welcomed into your arms anytime. you're like a small flower that is surrounded in a grassy area. standing out in the crowd with your beauty. i'm too afraid to let you go flower."

02/25/21
(not edited)