Bad to amazing

He tucked a piece of my hair behind my hair that was hanging loose. I stood up and went to my room and got changed into a different oversized t-shirt and black shorts. I went to my bathroom and I brushed my teeth and took my makeup off.

I ran back into Draco's room, straight through the doorway and I jumped onto his bed onto my stomach. As I landed he came out of his bathroom wearing only grey sweatpants and he looked at me.

"See you are a child at heart" he said with a smile as he walked over to me and lay down next to me, "how you are a slytherin is beyond me"

I lifted myself onto my elbows and looked at him and gave a small chuckle, "remember earlier with Pansy and Daphne? That shows one side to me" I explained.

We both got under the covers. I put my head on his bare chest and wrapped my arms around him while he was stroking my hair. He kissed my forehead, "are you okay? After what they said" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay now thanks to you, but it brought up a memory I didn't want to remember. In fact, I hadn't thought about it until she asked me that stupid truth" I responded.

"Why didn't you pick dare?" he questioned.

"She would've some how twisted that truth into a dare. I have a feeling she knew what my answer would be, like she knew it would bring it all flooding back. I had forgotten about that letter as well. He's just desperate and needy" I said.

Draco chuckled, "yes he is. He wants what he can't have. Now get some rest"

"Fine" I sighed.

After a few minutes we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning I woke up in his arms with my head on his chest. I looked up to see him staring at me while smiling.

"Morning" he said in his morning voice.

"Morning" I buried my head into his chest, "what time is it?" I asked.

He looked over at the clock then back at me, " nine o'clock"

"It's too early" I said and I closed my eyes and wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Says the girl who gets up at six almost every morning" he chuckled.

"Whatever, I'm getting up now I can't get back to sleep" I said and got out of the bed and started walking to my room, "what day is it?" I turned around and asked.

"No one knows" he responded while in the same position as when i woke up.

I just shrugged and went across to my room. I went to my drawers and picked out some black ripped jeans, an oversized black hoodie and Nike Tanjun trainers because it was rainy and a bit cold today.

I went to my bathroom and got changed. I brushed my hair and teeth as well as taking my pill. I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and just sat at on a bar stool at the counter and laid my head on it. I felt weird still about what Pansy and Daphne were saying last night and the truth I was asked. It's stupid to think about yet it's still getting to me.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I just sat there, drowning in my own thoughts, "what's wrong love?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

The nickname gave me butterflies. I love him calling me that. My face still emotionless, I sat up and he pulled away and I span the chair around. I just stared looking down, feeling the same as a minute ago.

I was never usually this weak. I usually was strong and didn't get upset easily. However when it was on the topic of Adrian, that's another story.

He looked at me in concern, "seriously, are you okay darling?" He asked.

I looked up as tears filled my eyes, "I don't know why it's hitting me so hard" I said and I started sobbing.

He immediately embraced me in a hug to which I returned. He rubbed my backend kissed my cheek, "it's a memory you don't want to remember so you squish it down until someone brings it up" he said, "do you need anything?" He asked.

"Cuddles and movies" I said while still crying. He pulled away briefly to pick me up  and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and made his way to the stairs, "where are you going?" I asked and sniffled.

"To get into more comfier clothes than jeans" he explained. He took me to his room and put me down and I walked over to the bed and layer down on it. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and went to the bathroom and changed. While he was changing I got up and went to my room. I changed from jeans into black sweatpants and went back to Draco's room and went back to the position I was in.

Just as I laid down, Draco walked out of the bathroom and saw I had changed without moving. Well that's what he thought.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what"

"Change while laying there"

"No I went to my room and changed while you were" I explained. I sat up and stretched my arms out, signalling for him to hug me, which he did.

After a bit we stood up and went downstairs with blankets and walked downstairs. We went to the living room and I put on parent trap.  I laid on Draco's chest with the blanket over us.

Part way through the movie I felt better I sat up so I was straddling his waist, "what are you doing love?" He smiled and chuckled.

"I feel better" I said and leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his chest. He moved his hands under my hoodie and onto my waist. His cold hands sent shivers up my spine, not to mention his rings.

I pulled away and we both smiled, our hands in the same position, "good" he said.

"I have an idea" I said, "how about we relax, have fun, inside pool, 8pm" I smirked.

"What are you planning?" He asked.

"Nothing, just to relax together" I smiled and he sat up where his lips met mine. His hands were still under my hoodie. He moved them up my back to my the clasp of my bra and unclipped it. I pulled away when i felt in undo, "you sneaky bitch" I smiled and kissed him back which he returned.

I pulled away and reached behind me and did it back up and continued kissing. He did it again and I pulled away, "Draco, stop"

"No" he protested.

"Horny much" I shot back. He couldn't argue with that.

"Only for you my darling" he smirks and kisses me again which I return. He moved his hands down my back to my ass. It started to turn into making out. His tongue met with mine.

He stood up with me in his arms," you wanna take this upstairs?" He asked.

"Hell yeah I do!" He kissed me again and walked upstairs. He took us to his room and shut the door.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed me again. He started to traced my jaw with kisses before going down my neck. He sucked on my neck and left dark purple marks, causing me to moan softly. He sat up and took his shirt off and at the same time I took off my hoodie and bra that was already unclipped.

He went back to kissing my neck. He trailed soft kisses down my body while massaging my breasts. he pulled down my sweatpants and started kissing my thighs as I let out soft moans. He fiddled with the side of my underwear before looking up at me for consent which I nodded to. He pulled them down as well as pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.

~~~~~~~~~~

He laid down next to me. We were both out of breath and my legs were shaking a little but not too much. He pulled my into a hug.

"You were amazing darling" he whispered.

"Thank Merlin I'm on the pill" I responded, "that was amazing"

He noticed my legs were shaking a bit, "are you okay?" He asked me.

"Never better"