Fire

Warning: slut shaming

Later that evening at nine o'clock in the evening, I was setting up the chairs and the Butterbeer for everyone. I got all set up and went to the kitchen where Draco was looking for something. I sat on a bar stool watching him.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. He turned around and was being all dramatic and sarcastically shocked.

He gasped dramatically, "you're not sat on the counter, are you okay?" He asked before we both burst out laughing, "anyway, I'm looking for the veritaserum. My mum has some hidden for when my dad gets home late" he said.

"Truth or dare with veritaserum. Sounds good. This time we can actually have a game going for a bit" I smiled.

"Found it" he said while holding a few bottles of it, "my mum doesn't mind me using it. Only because I was the one who suggested she used it on my dad" he smirked.

"Okay good. I'm going to set the fire" I said and walked out to the garden and grabbed everything I needed.

I put some logs in the base of the fire and set it on fire. I watched as the flames spread across the logs, absorbed by the mesmerising orange flames. It was like a drug. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

All the others had arrived and were all staring at me, confused as to what I was doing.

"Is Nova alright?" She asked looking back at Draco.

"Not again. He said as he walked through the door, "she gets so mesmerised by fire ever since she was a baby, she would sit on her mother's lap when we were babies and stare at the fire intensely while I would be crawling around playing" he chuckled.

He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, making me jump out of my skin, "what I'm staring at the fire" I said still staring at the fire. I turned around to see Draco and all the others.

"She's weird" Pansy sneered.

"And that's what makes her our best friend" Tom added.

They all walked over and sat down on the chairs around the fire. We all sat next to our significant others.

"Did you bring the veritaserum?" I asked Draco. I turned to my left to look at him.

"Right here" he said holding the bottle of veritaserum.

"Wait what do we need that for?" Daphne asked with a confused expression in her face. Pansy also had a puzzled look.

"Truth or dare" I smirked, "when you pick truth you have to answer the truth with veritaserum, if you pick dare and you back out, seven minutes in heaven with you boyfriend or girlfriend" I said.

"Wait are you two finally together?" Blaise asked kind of excited.

"Yes we are Blaise, yes we are" he responded with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Have you-" Blaise started.

"NO!" Draco and I yelled at the same time while laughing slightly.

"Are you going to?" Tom asked.

"When we both want to" Draco responded.

"Oh so soon then" Blaise shot at us.

"I'm done with this conversation, let's play truth or dare. I'll go first" I looked around until Pansy caught my eye, "Pansy, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth" Draco handed her the bottle and she took a sip.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I asked her, knowing this was going to be good. She seemed to be lying when she said she lost it to Blaise last year.

"Last night with Tom" she said.

I sat there smug as I knew I was right. Daphne sat there in shock as she had lied to her best friend. Tom sat there looking smug, as per usual when he found out he ripped away another girl's innocence.

"Anyway, Blaise truth or dare?" Pansy asked, trying to get away from the embarrassment of lying to her best friend.

"Dare"

"I dare you to list all the girls you slept with in February" she asked and he did so. He only slept with two girls.

"I'm more of a fling type of person" he added which kind of surprised all of us.

We continued for a while playing for a while. So far only Tom and Pansy had gone in the cupboard. It was now my turn again.

"Nova, truth or dare?" Pansy asked. I knew where she was going with this. From the moment she sneered at me earlier I knew something was up or she was planning something.

"Truth" I sighed. I took a sip of the veritaserum. I knew exactly what she was going to ask and I even mouthed the words while she said it.

"Who did you lose your virginity to and how did it go?" She asked. In fact I haven't even told Draco, Tom and Blaise because they wouldn't really be happy about it.

"It was with Adrian just before Christmas, we agreed it would be a one time thing. He kept saying we should have sex again but I didn't want to. I then realised he used me for the way I look because I had a glow up the summer before it happened. I kept saying no but that didn't stop him from asking over and over again and because I wouldn't give him what he wanted he would send me letters about how I'm still that ugly fat girl on the inside and everything like that" I explained. When the serum wore of I finally had control over myself again. Luckily it wore off before I could spill my secret which I did not want to get out in the open.

"He was doing what?!" Tom shouted giving us all a fright, "I'm going to pound him so far into the ground, he'll be in Australia!" He shouted.

"Tom don't! It will only cause trouble and we don't need that. Just forget it. He hasn't moved and probably won't by the time we go back to Hogwarts" I said. I didn't want trouble.

"Yeah Tom, forget it, she deserves it. She's asking for it with how she changed her body. " Pansy added. I felt my blood boiling. She wasn't the only one who thought so.

"Yeah she does, She's a whore and a slut, what do you expect when she only hangs out with boys" Daphne added. I could see the boys getting angry but they know they can't hit girls so I took it upon myself to do it for them.

I stood up and walked over to Pansy and pulled her up by her hair, I then made my way over to Daphne.

"Blaise! Stop your stupid friend!" She shouted and then I pulled her up by her hair as well.

"You don't call my bast friend a whore a slut and think for even a minute I'm going to stop her!" He replied.

I threw them down on the ground and pulled out my wand.

"Leave" they didn't move, "now!" I exclaimed and they got to there feet and walked out the door. I followed them and made sure that they actually left. Once they were gone I shut the door and put my wand away. I could feel tears fill my eyes as I went back to the boys.

I got to them and Draco ran over to me and pulled me into a big hug, picking me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his torso as I cried into his shoulder.

"It's okay, what they said isn't true, you are none of that" he reassured me as I buried my head into his shoulder and he stroked my hair.

"You are perfect, you have worth in this world, you are loved" he kept reassuring me as I continued to sob into his shoulder.

I soon heard footsteps walking to the door. I'm guessing Draco signalled for them to leave. Draco walked inside with me still attached to him. I heard the front door open then shut, it was Blaise and Tom leaving.

He walked us upstairs to his room. He me onto his bed and he crouched in front of me. He whipped my tears that kept streaming from my face with his thumbs and he held my face in his hands. He kissed my nose. He moved his hands away from my face and held my hands in his and he stroked them with his thumbs. After a few minutes, I started to calm down.

"Love, listened to me, you are not one thing those bitches called you, you know that right?" He asked. The nickname gave me butterflies.

I let out a sigh as I had finally called down, "yes I do because you remind me" I smiled.