Stuck with the crush

I'm on my way home at the end of my fourth year at Hogwarts. Well my second home. My parents owled me a week before school ended and told me we were all staying at the Malfoy Manor. I had my own room at the Malfoy's, and Draco has his own room at our Manor.

I was sat in a compartment with Draco, Blaise and Tom. We were all discussing our plans for the summer.

"What's your plans for the summer Novie?" Blaise asked. He smirked. He knows what I'm having to do. I'm not all up to it because I have a crush on Draco and I have for the whole of third year, and this wouldn't help.

"Staying at Malfoy Manor, with both of our families" I replied, "for the whole summer" This was going to be so hard to not let it slip. I was on the verge of cracking. "What about you two?"

"We are both staying at mine" Blaise answered. Tom always stayed at Blaise's because he didn't have a family, "so the usual"

We all continued talking for a while and I didn't pay attention. I started thinking about how I was going to cope with being stuck with Draco for so long. This is definitely going to be a challenge. Did he even like me? I would be kidding myself if I ever thought Draco Malfoy would ever have a crush on me.

"Nova? Earth to Nova!" Tom was waving his hand in-front of my face trying to get my attention. I must have zoned out. "NOVA!" He shouted and I jumped out of my skin.

"Oh Merlin Tom, what?!" I shouted back. I didn't realise I had zoned out. I knew what was coming. They were going to swarm me with questions until my head explodes.

"What were you thinking about?" Blaise asked. It had begun

"Nothing-"

"Clearly it was something if you zoned out" Tom interrupted me.

"Fine I was thinking about this summer" I surrendered... kinda.

"What about summer? About how you're going to shag Draco?" Blaise teased.

"I am not going to shag Draco! I don't even like him like that!" I responded. That was a lie because the thing is, I did like him like that, and a lot.

"Gross guys! I'm not going to shag my best friend" Draco added. That stung a little. Not that I wanted to, but I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind.

"Whatever you say, but don't say I told you so when Nova comes back to school knocked up with your child" Blaise shot back. He said it with so much confidence it kinda scared me.

"Okay you say that with so much confidence, it seems like it's gonna happen" I muttered under my breath.

It seemed as though Draco heard me. He shot his head in my direction and was staring at me. It unsettled me a bit and confused me a lot, "what?" I asked him.

He must have not realised he was staring at me, "what? Oh nothing" he said.

I just decided to ignore it and I just looked out of the window for the rest of the journey to as the other three continued with their conversation, most likely talking about all the times they hooked up with random girls.

"Nova who have you hooked up with?" Tom asked. They always were so over protective of me and I liked it even though they can be a bit intimidating sometimes.

"No one, I have my eye on someone" shit I've said too much. I immediately regretted what I said.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Draco asked. I turned away from the window and looked at the them.

"None of your business" I fooled my eyes and went back to looking out of the window.

"Alright but we will find out" Blaise smirked at me.

I scoffed and looked at him, "of course you will" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, once again turning to look out of the window, "also when will you stop sleeping around? Girls don't find it attractive you know"

"How do you know?" Blaise asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"Because if you cared to notice, I am one" I looked at all of them, "and unfortunately I share a dorm full of them all I can hear is how they slept with someone and they just left them high and dry. I also hear your names more often than I want to" I explained, "rather pathetic to be honest"

"We are not-" Tom started.

"Oh shut it, you've probably slept with every slytherin girl in our year at least three times altogether and not one of them have you tried to make a decent relationship with" I laughed.

"She has a point" Draco laughed. We were soon joined by the other two in our laughter. Soon after we all calmed down.

"If you're gong to sleep with someone, let it be someone your willing to be in a relationship with" I explained.

"Tell that to the girls" Blaise added.

"Most of us already know that, except for the sluts and players but we can't help them" I added.

We continued talking for a while until we arrived at the platform. We grabbed our trunks and we got off the platform.

Draco and I said our goodbyes to Blaise and Tom and went in the opposite direction when I saw our parents. They were only a few meters away. We walked up to them and we embraced in hugs by our parents and we made our way to Malfoy manor.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived outside the Malfoy manor and walked inside. I looked around at the all too familiar place I called my second home.

"Kids go and unpack, then we have something to tell you" Lucius announced. What were they going to tell us?

I turned to Draco and gave him a confused look and he did the same to me. We both walked up the stairs side by side, "what do they need to tell us?" I asked him.

"I don't know, let's hope it's good news" he responded. We continued walking up the stairs to our rooms that were opposite each other's.

I placed my trunk on the ground and unpacked my clothes and books and made my way to the door. I opened to door to see Draco opening his at the same time and we walked down the stairs to our parents side by side.

We made it down the stairs and our parents lead us to the dining room and told us to sit, then my dad spoke up.

"All four of us are going to be away for the summer, the ministry has some important mission for us to do or something, we didn't get much details but basically you two will be spending the summer here alone" he said.

"So we get to spend the whole summer... here... alone" I said. While giving my dad a puzzled look.

"Yes and we trust you that you won't burn the house down" he added, giving us, especially me, a stern look.

"We won't, you can trust us" Draco added.

"Okay well we best get going, the minister is expecting us" my dad said. They all picked up their trunks, hugged us goodbye and the apparated away to wherever they needed to be.

Then it hit me. I'm spending the whole summer alone with Draco. This is going to be a nightmare. Maybe I will tell him how I feel, maybe he might feel the same way. It would be a long shot but it might be worth it. Only time will tell.

I walked to the stairs to my room and changed from my black jeans and white cropped tank top, to the same tank top but with a black tennis skirt with my black vans.