Cookies

We have finished making the dough and it was in the fridge chilling. It was time to get it out. We took it out of the fridge and grabbed cookie cutters and flour.

Draco sprinkled the flour on the counter and then thought it would be a good idea to sprinkle some on my head, "you cheeky bastard" I said as I shook my head with a small smirk on my face as Draco giggled.

We rolled it out and made all the cookies and they were on the tray about to go into the oven. I picked the tray up but Draco stopped me, "let me put it in, I don't want you burning yourself" he said taking tray out of my had.

I looked at him with a smirk, "remember the last time you tried to put something in the oven?" He stayed silent, "exactly" the last time he put something in the oven he caught his hand.

I picked up the tray and put it in the oven and set the timer. I walked over to the flour and started playing with it like a little kid as Draco watched me, "you're a child at heart aren't you?" He asked as he leaned on the counter on his elbows, opposite me.

I gathered a lot of flour in my hands, "yep" I said and I clapped his face with my hands, getting flour everywhere and all over his cheeks.

He had a shocked face, "you little-" he picked up some flour and threw it at me with a smirk. I now had a fine white speckles all over me.

"It looks like I have dandruff" I said while I burst out laughing. I grabbed some flour and put it on his head, "you can't even tell it's there" I said.

He chased me all over the kitchen while I squealed like a child. He was catching up to me when I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"Hey! This isn't fair! I'm disadvantaged!" I said while kicking my legs to try and get free from his grasp but failed miserably. I stop wriggling and went limp and slipped down out of his grasp and I landed on my hands and knees. I scrambled onto my feet and grabbed the bag of flour.

"I have a bag of flour and I'm not afraid to use it!" I yelled. Draco laughed at me and took the flour out of my hands. He put it on the counter. We cleaned up and waited for the cookies to finish baking.

Once we finished cleaning, I hopped onto the counter again, "is your body magnetically attracted to the counter? Or..." he gave me a questioning look.

I looked down at my lap, "no but I'm attracted to you" I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" He cocked his eyebrow up at me and tilted his head to the side.

I looked up at him and immediately met his eyes. If only every time he did that I didn't get butterflies or melt just by his gaze, "nothing..." I said and looked away.

"Do you like me too?" He asked. He walked up to me and stood in front of me. He put his hands on the counter, either side of me so we were face to face.

I whipped my head around and blushed, "yes" I said shyly. I looked down as I fiddled with the rings on my fingers, "how did you know?" I asked stupidly.

He chuckled, "I've known you since you were born and we grew up together so I can read you like a book. I also heard you say 'attracted to you'"

I blushed harder. I looked up at him to see he had a smile from ear to ear on his face, only causing me to smile. He started to lean in so I did too until our lips joined together. It lasted a few seconds before the timer went off and we pulled away.

"Ugh why does the timer have to go off now" I groaned, "oh wait the cookies!" With that, Draco moved out of the way and I took them out of the oven, doing the opposite to what Draco did last time.

I hopped back onto the counter and we continued the kiss when he pulled away, "what are we?" He asked.

"Best friends who crush on each other and now apparently kiss" I said. I smiled he smiled too before he chuckled.

"I guess that's one way to put it" we both laughed, "do you want to be more than that?" He asked, "like boyfriend and girlfriend" he suggested.

"Only if you want to" I said. He slammed his lips into mine.

"Does that give you an answer" I nodded and we kissed again and we pulled away after a while. "You know, our parents won't be here the whole summer, so we can do whatever we want" he smirked.

Well at least I know now that he wants to fuck me.

"Alright, don't get ahead of yourself" I giggled.

"You're not disagreeing" he chuckled still smirking.

"I'm not, now let's ice the cookies. Wait have they cooled?" She asked.

He touched one, "nope still warm" he said and walked back over to me, "more time for kisses then" he leaned in but I moved my head.

"We need to make the icing" I explained. I got off the counter and grabbed everything I needed and started making the icing.

As I was pouring the icing sugar into the bowl, I felt two arms slither around my waist. I got pulled back slightly and felt soft kisses being placed on my jawline. I let him continue until I was finished. We decorated the cookies together and ate a couple and I cleaned up the mess.

I went upstairs and jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and body to get all the flour off me. I got out of the shower and turned it off. I went to my room and picked out a black oversized graphic shirt and a pair of blue ripped shorts. I went back to my bathroom and dried my hair as well as fix my mascara and blush. I put on a pair of black trainer socks and white Air Force ones.

I went back downstairs to see that Draco wasn't around so I guessed he was doing the same as me. I went back up to my room and went to my trunk. I grabbed so parchment, ink and a quill out of my trunk and brought it over to my desk. I sat in my chair and started writing.

I was planning on inviting Blaise, Tom, Pansy and Daphne over again. I wrote a letter to Blaise and Tom, telling them to tell the girls to come over this evening and sit around the fancy fire the Malfoy's have in the backgarden.

Just as I sent my owl off with the letter, Draco knocked on my door before walking in. He was wearing a white t-shirt that showed off all the right places, blue jeans and white air forces. I had my back to him so I turned around to see him closing the door behind him.

He walked over to me as I sent my owl on it's way. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Who's that letter for?" He asked while looking down at me. He pulled me closer to him with our waist now touching. He kissed me and I kissed back, with the kiss only lasting a few seconds before we both pulled away.

"It's for Blaise and Tom, I wrote to them to tell them to come over tonight because we are putting that fancy bonfire thing to use. I also told them to invite the girls" I said pulling him in for another kiss.

"Maybe we could tell them that we are official" he suggested, "what do you have planned for tonight?" He asked before picking me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his torso and we kissed again.

Yes I know... we kiss a lot.

"Good idea. I was thinking we could just talk, have a couple Butterbeers" I said and we kissed again. This time we didn't stop to talk.

He walked over to my bed and layer me down and he got on top of me, our lips not disconnecting, not even for a millisecond. My hands went up and played with his hair, and pulling it gently.

He trailed kisses up and down my jawline, then down my neck. After a few minutes I put my hands on his chest and pushed him gently, signalling him to get off and pull away.

"Anything wrong?" He asked slightly concerned.

"I like where this is going, but I would like to be able to walk when we see our friends tonight" I explained and we laughed.