"...we need to find her".
So I went behind them, listening without being yet noticed.

There were many, their power being a strong source of fear. The space embraced in yellow light mixed with shadows moving like monsters on the walls. The fire burning like never before, consuming the remains of someone probably innocent but quilty in her following actions. No worries about that anymore. Cause the future was controlled by me now...such a heavy thought. I was terrified, yet strong. Feeling that caught me on guard forcing me to wear a devil like smirk.

"-How can any of you defeat me, when I've already won?".

"-You haven't won".
"-Perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world"

"-It's almost as bad as your dinner jacket, but at least the world can be saved" the humour of an aged witch echoing in the large space.

"-By you? said Michael with a disgust in his voice.

"-By all of us"
It was funny how the one called The Supreme, was so sure she will have the victory on her side and save the world.

"-And how are you planning on doing that?" I answered making them all turn to see me in front of the burning fire, in front of my well done work, now roasting.

"-And who the fuck are you!" a skinny blonde witch said approaching.

"-Someone who know how this will end"

"-Girls, go and find her" the other gave command.

"-You won't find your precious witch anywhere. I took care of that"

"-What do you mean?"
Looking proud at Michael and Ms.Mead at the top of the stairs...

"-I turned her into pieces, and burn them. The ambiance of her perfume is floating into this chamber. I can gave you her clothes if you want, for sentimental value"

"-What have you done?!" a red haired old witch yelled at me, making the flames explode, hoping she will kill me. But I was more than alive, watching their leader fall into her knees crying.
Another one trying to do her magic and fail.

"-If you finished playing, why don't we start the real fight?" I was walking towards the table to grab my beautiful axe, when the one I assumed to be Cordelia, turned to Michael saying something and made Ms. Mead explode, throwing him away along with her pieces.

My Ms.Mead. The one that showed me I matter, that there can be someone able to love me, after I spent a life hearing family, friends, complaining and telling me I am not good enough to do anything, useless. Simple like that. And now the one who showed me the opposite, is down with her head apart from the other parts, dead.

I run to Michael, just to see him being shot countless times. The bullets never hitting me while I stood in front of Ms.Meads head, but making him fall with his back on the wall, blood running from his body.

"-Why the hell aren't you dead yet?"
And with that, I turned around and cut her head off when I noticed the oldest one running with a string of his hair.

"-Maddison!"

None of them could approach while I was using my body to block their magic. I was standing straight watching her mourn over her bitchy witch, anger placed upon the look of a killer. All their efforts were in vain, even hers, who was in pain, hopeless. I saw that in her soul. So she turned to the fire, to see the remains of her beloved witch, turning into dust.

"-I will do it, give me the hair"

"-Cordelia dear, you don't possess such a power, Mallory was the only one who-..."

"-I said give me the hair!"
She took it, and they split up.

"-Michael we-..."
He sucked the blood lake he was lying in like a sponge and got up.

"-Bring me their heads!"

And we went for them. Even the changes of Cordelia to win were low, I wanted my axe to penetrate her head.
So I run to all the bathtubs, for she needed one to make the spell. This version of the future I couldn't see, was way more frightening than the one when Mallory played her role. Especially this one in which I couldn't see Ms.Meads death. I felt more responsible, I wanted to save him. And that moment my thoughts stopped when I found them. One in the water murmuring something and the other one trying to stop me. Unless she haven't a knife to stab me, it was impossible to stop me. So I stabbed her in the chest instead, more blood to decorate by beautiful drees. And the got in the tub taking the blondes hand just when she was about to sink, taking me with her.

It was like a jump. Both in a car. I traveled in time. I couldn't believe it, until of course in only two seconds being there, I saw a boy crossing the street and Cordelia pushed the acceleration. By instinct I took the wheel and rotated it, as the car took turn and went into a tree. I understood why I should've underestimate this woman. Her determination to safe the world was equal with that of mine of saving the boy.
And then I started to choke her. She was fighting, unable to even whisper any word that would allow her to magically escape my grip, so in the end she gave her last breath.

Hurt, bleeding, I got up from the car.
The boy was walking with small steps towards us, curious.
Michael. A beautiful tall boy, with strawberry blond short hair and sky blue eyes.

"-Are you okay?"

I saved him, and with his words into my mind, everything went black.
An arm grabbed me from the water.

"-Michael...I saved you, she's dead, I saved you!".

Cordelia's body was motionless.
He was covered in blood, looking at me worried but disgusted by the view of Cordelia.

We won. The witches all dead, this time for good, my friend alive. The change of a new life, richier and promising. With more delicacies like those I couldn't taste in the night I was seduced my Michael. But he offering me all those now.
The creation of a new world on its way, with me blaming myself for I couldn't save the one that deserved to be part of. The one that we both loved.

But justice has been made, and their corpses were let there to be consumed by cannibals, to rot.

As a symbolism for Antichrists betrayal.