The devil

"Sorry darling, is just not on my nature" Evie replies to the remark of her grandson of why doesn't she love him. I wasn't the only one affected by the arrival of the misterious man, but Gallant seamed to be too. His grandmother caught him in act while he has sex with a man dressed from tip to toe into a rubber costume. And of course she turned him in so she could claim his place for the Sanctuary. The safe place Michael mentioned those worth of survival will be able to aspire to. And also the reason we had to pass through the 'cooperating' procedure so he could choose us. They had Gallant into a torturing chamber and I was walking back and forth in the hallway afraid that they will kill him. His neediness put him in this place but he was my only friend and yes I was very afraid. Ms.Venable and her fake rules!

A woman that secretly craved for a man's touch but self-consciouss and ashamed of her disorder, who thinks she will never will be able to get involved in such an intimate act so she was punishing us for the fact that we could. Gallant 'broke' one of her most sacred rules. No sexual intercourse.

And now he is in his room, crying. It was better that being shot in the head outside.

"-Ms. Carmen, Mr. Langdon requires your presence in his room". Ms. Mead said making me jump from the couch.
More excited than afraid, I was following her until she gave me a smile leaving me in front of a red wooden door. I raised my hand to knock but suddenly the door opens, the cracking sound followed by a "Welcome". So I entered to see him behind a desk in front of a laptop. The door closes.

"-Take a sit Ms. Carmen" he points at the chair at the other side of his office.
Looks at me for a moment and then...

"-Tell me Ms. Carmen, what is your sexual orientation?"
I was surprised by his question.

"-Excuse me Ms. Langdon, but what has this particular question to do with the reason you are here?"

"- I need to know everything about the subjects so I can chose wisely" says with a serious expression. He brings his fingers to his jaw and waits for my answer.

"-Sexual orientation has nothing to do with a person's pleasure. I am nothing and at the same time I am everything. This type of pleasure has no orientation" i answer seriously looking at him all the time just to see him leaving his chair sitting upon the desk in front of me.

"-Weird answer coming from someone who never tasted that kind of pleasure"
Looks at me with a smirk, satisfied by his reply.

"-From the moment you seem to know me, why you have me here for questioning?" i say annoyed by the satisfaction he has when he makes me angry.

"-Maybe I have a file, maybe I am just fishing". Tell me, why should I choose you to join me at the Sanctuary?"

"-You should not" this time HE was surprised.

"-I came here because I wanted you to give me one of those pills".

"-Why would you want to die, knowing you have chance at survival?".

"-Death doesn't scare me anymore. I had a great time into this dark place. I think I am of no use for the Sanctuary or any other organisation you have out there".

"-I am impressed by your sincerity but disappointed in your answer".
Feeling overwhelmed and intimidated by his presence and close space between us, I sit up from my chair and push it back.

"-From the moment I stepped in here, I felt the pure evil. The evil that was. And in the very moment you stepped into the resting room I felt the evil that had to come. You. I am no stranger to supernatural, so I need to know...what are you"?.

His reaction no different from before.
Standing up...

"-So this explains your weird behaviour from yesterday. What else do you feel?" words said behind me, whispered in my ear.

This man was intelligent beyond recognition just as his intoxicating smell. Fear was quickly replaced by addiction.
Before saying any other word, I turn around stepping two inches back.

"-Now it's your turn to explain this" i say angry taking off my bandage revealing the long cut upon my arm.
He looks surprised, touching my hand up and down making me shiver...and wanting more.

"-I think the real question here is who are You?" stepping in front of me.

"-Someone who can dream the future apparently. And not a good one" i leave my sleeve to fall down "- I saw you standing in the middle of a pentagram , with cuts upon your arms repeating the same words all over again. The same ones I wrote with blood from a similar cut I made in my sleep".
He turns around and...

"-A witch". Turns back. "-I thought I killed all of you" seemed a little angry.

"-Witches have visions about the future, not ephialtes".
His reply was ridiculous.

"-You were worshipping Satan. That was a pagan ritual. Who are you?".

"- Isn't obvious? I am worshipping my father".

And with that, I fell down.