Acceptance

"-So you are the initiator of my last project" I said, now being able to make the connection between the whole situation.

"-Excuse me?".

"-My dear Ms.Mead. It seems she is your inside man".

"-Extraordinary" says and gets up
walking like he always does.
"-I knew you are smarter than you show".

"-How did you figured out?".

"-Who else would stop Ms.Venable from punishing me? Well I'm sure Ms.Mead would had too but in that case she would have been controlled by her and turned against me. You control her".
He resting against the fireplace top...

"-It's true that I was behind of the project, as you call it. Still, I am not controlling Ms.Mead. She was made by the image of someone very dear to me. But I was not informed by her about your fight with Ms.Venable".

I may have solved a case but now I was more confused than before.

"-She was the one who saved you from a well deserved punishment. I on the other hand, was eager to see what was following".

And in that second I was right at the edge.

"-What do you mean by 'well deserved punishment!? And how do you know about what were we talking about?"

"-My powers allow me to see everything. Or do you already forgot who you saw in your dreams?" he was now making fun of me.

"-It seems that the once no android Ms.Mead did not bothered to teach you stalking people is not a nice thing. And those were not dreams, were supernatural night-terrors!".

All my sayings had the intention to erase that smile over his face but I was just adding sugar to the situation.

"-You can claim whatever you want but you cannot hide from me".

I was angry still curious. So sitting up...

"-Don't change the subject, why should I be punished for?".
Behind me, tracing lines up and down my back... whispering in my ear...

"-The thoughts of course. The way you think about slaying their throats. All the satisfaction blood provides you, the pleasure you secretly crave for" now almost touching my lips with his and by already regretting what was I about to do, I suddenly back up not giving in to him.

"-I am courageous enough to admit the fact that I was never more drawn to anything before than I am to you and the evil. And that I would let myself pray to your charm every time you touched me. But as you said yourself, Ms.Mead was the one who saved me and not you, so unless you don't have another game to play I'd like to leave now".

"-Or I could continue the party and take over from where Ms.Venable left" says while I stop in the middle of the room before I reach the door.

"-My methods being way more painful of course" while saying these he slowly unties my dress.
I turn around and looking in those beautiful eyes with confidence and no fear...

"-You don't have the guts!".

Pulled his head of a side and the next I felt were cuts on my hands, chest, face...

He stops. I, falling into my knees...

"-Is that all you've got?" i reply smiling not giving up in front of him.

"-No, but I don't want to kill my witch. At least for the moment".
Gets closer offering his hand but I refuse using instead the bed frame to raise myself up and lay bleeding on his bed sheets.

"-This was intense" I say with andrenaline in my veins "-And I am proud to say I see myself more like predictor of death than a witch...".
I stand up from the bed, now feeling the sweet pain...

"-...so you need me more than you think".

And so I fall back smiling just to woke up in my room once again, next to Gallant who is holding my hand.