"Huh, maybe you're not human," she seemed in a sour mood again.

"Paige I'm a guy, sharing feelings and shit isn't something I can just do like you girls do," I tried to make her see it from my perspective.

"No forget I asked, it was dumb of me. Why'd you come over Parker?" she looked at me like she was ready to change the subject completely.

"At school you didn't seem to be in much of a talking mood, I just wanted to check up on you to see what's really bothering you," I waited for her to  start talking but she just shrugged.

"Parker I'm a girl, sharing feelings with someone I don't trust isn't something I can do like you boys do," she shot back which made me make a mental note that she can be petty when she is pissed off at me.

"Okay then I guess I can leave," I got up and she wasn't stopping me, why wasn't she stopping me. Haylee would usually be grabbing my arm and pulling me to stay but Paige not only stayed in her seat but she didn't walk me to the door or converse in any conversation.

I went back to sit down and looked at her, "okay start over from since I came in," I said and she nodded.

"Are you going to talk to me and not ignore questions that hurt you?" she looked at me not dealing with my bullshit today.

"Yes as long as you're honest," I looked at her waiting for a promise.

"Oh Parker I'm only honest and open when the other person is too," she stared at me and I nodded knowing that was fair.

"So break up, have you cried, felt anything? What's going on with you?"  she faced me having one of her legs pulled up to her chest.

I sighed, "I'm doing okay right now, she's talked to me at school which sometimes makes me feel like we aren't over, but at the same time she hasn't kissed me and I don't walk her to class like I used too. I don't think I feel like I broke up with her yet. I'm still in denial."

"Does she call you?" Paige then pushed with the questions.

"Yeah once or twice a day, usually before I go to bed," I looked at her like it was no big deal.

Her mouth dropped before grabbing my phone which made me confused, "block her," she handed my phone to me, "or stop answering her, Parker do I have to call every night to make sure you don't answer her phone call?"

"But Paige I still want to be there for her," I couldn't shut her fully out.

"I knew this was a bad idea Parker, you can't let her go, you're stuck on her and it's unhealthy. Do you want to be able to have freedom or is this all a joke to you?" she looked at me like I knew the answer.

I called her and Paige got up but I grabbed her hand before she could walk away, "sit, and listen," I put her on speaker as it rang.

"Hey," she sounded cheerful, "finally ready to get back at it?"

"Haylee, Paige and I have been hanging out and I really like her," Paige watched me carefully wondering if I could go on with the conversation.

"Okay, I don't know why but continue I guess," she sounded in disbelief.

"I wanna see where it goes between us," I knew I was going to struggle telling her I can't be at her beck and call.

"Okay Parker, Paige was like obsessed with you awhile back. Shes fucking creepy and I don't think getting in a relationship with her would be a good idea. Like she threatened me to not be with you. That's how crazy she is, I don't think you guys would work and I don't want you getting killed if you say the wrong thing ya know. Wait why are you telling me this Parker? Are you trying to make me jealous?"