***

Shawn led me through the venue, trying his best to keep me out of Niall's sight. We missed the beginning part of the show by accident. When we finally got to where Shawn had been taking me to, there was already a group of people watching Niall perform, some of whom I even recognized. Lewis was there, along with a couple of others that I knew.

It's nice to see Lewis and Shawn again. I hadn't seen much of them since Niall's tour started. Part of me was worried that it would be awkward seeing them without Niall since he was the link between us, but it wasn't at all. Lewis, as always, was super excited to see me and was cracking jokes throughout the whole show. Shawn introduced me to Camila Cabello, who is quite literally one of the nicest people I have ever met, next to Shawn.

After Niall's show ends, I stand with Shawn and Lewis, and some of their other friends that I haven't met yet while we anxiously wait for Niall to come off stage. A group of people made their way from the stage in the direction of where we were standing. Although I cannot tell who's who from the distance, I know that Niall is one of them.

Deep down, part of me worries that maybe he won't like that I'm here, despite Shawn's many reassurances. I've never surprised him before, or at least not with something this big. What if I'm interrupting plans that he had made? All these thoughts course through my brain, making me even more nervous.

But all my worries and doubts drift away the second I see him.

Niall is the first down the small staircase, followed by his band and some of the crew

Niall is the first down the small staircase, followed by his band and some of the crew. He doesn't spot me right away. The intense nervousness I'm feeling grows more intense at the anticipation of him seeing me.

"Oi!" Lewis calls out, grabbing Niall's attention.

Niall's eyes dart over to us and immediately he sees me. A giant goofy grin appears on his face and he darts over to me. Before I even got the chance to say anything, he wrapped me in a tight hug, lifting me off the ground.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, still surprised by my presence.

"I was just in the area." I tease, earning a few chuckles from those around us.

"Shut up." He laughs, setting me back down before pressing his lips passionately against mine. I can tell he's trying his hardest not to let this go too far, considering that we're in front of a bunch of our friends and there's the possibility that fans could see us.

"I missed you," I tell him.

"I missed you more." He immediately responds.

"You're welcome, by the way." Shawn jokes.

"But really, how are you here?" He asks.

Niall looks up at him, "You did this?"

"Yeah." Shawn answers.