Violette

"Violette!" The girl yelled back.

"How does everyone know my name?!" I shouted angrily.

"Vi? What's wrong? How did you get in here?" She questioned.

"My brother, I think... wait, who are you?" I demanded.

"Do you remember me?"

"I lost my memory, but then my brother put me in here. He said it was for protection, but he hasn't come back." I explained.

"I'm Mirabella, and Violette, you don't have a brother." She told me, a surprised look on her face.

"Yes I do, he's Peter Pan." I informed her, shaking the bars on the cage. The girl scowled and pounded her fist into a nearby tree.

"Peter Pan is most certainly not your brother!" She said, raising her voice. I shrunk back a bit, scared of the girl who I barely knew.

"No, no. I'm sorry. It's just, Peter Pan really gets on my nerves." Mirabella apologized. She tried to pry open the cage, but to no avail. After a while of trying, she gave up and sat with her back against the cage.

Black smoke rose out of the ground, and two people appeared in its place. I screamed as the boy began to talk.

"Violette, Vi! It's me! Will! Oh, you don't remember, huh." He said. The other one was a girl, staring down at her feet looking fascinated.

"Uh, I'm Coral." She introduced herself. I sighed. I was going to be here for a while.

"Will!" Mirabella exclaimed happily. She had seen the people appear in the small cell we were trapped in. Will just stared at her scornfully. "What?" She asked defensively.

"Come on Violette, Coral. We're leaving." Will kicked the bars so hard they snapped. I should've thought of that, they were made of bamboo.

"Please don't go again William. I'm all alone." Mirabella pleaded.

"Fine." He answered. You could practically see the hurt on Mirabella's face.

"Where are we going?" Coral asked.

"To find Piper and Celestia, and then get off this island." Will stated.