"Yoona, It's okay bun! It's not easy to be in a relationship with an idol... It will be quite hard to accept but you'll get used to it okay? It's alright, You two will argue but soon everything will be okay... Now stop crying and don't think too much" Jae-mi consoled ere backing away from the hug whilst Yoona stood confused because of her words.

Wiping her teary eyes she parted her lips to speak but got cut off as soon as she utters her words; "But--", "No buts! Now let's go because we have to get ready for the celebration of your relationship! It's party time!!" She exuberantly chimed.

"Party?" Yoona interrogated. "Yesss, I invited all the members but they're busy so.. Jimin, Jungkookie and Taehyung will be joining us!" Her best friend retorted grinning widely.

"Wait? Your parents approved??" Yoona jarred up and asked in amazement "I wish! But no, They are going to a business party so it's my time to shine~" Jae-mi sang generating Yoona to bob her skull and chuckle.

"I'm inviting a friend, Can I?" Smiling, Yoona requested attaining a nod from her friend afore she articulated again "Now If I have your permission, May I leave for my house?" Yoona sarcastically asked for consent only to get avoided by her friend who had turned her face to the other side.

Yoona pressed her lips into a thin line sliding deep into her thoughts as she endeavoured to recollect if she had done anything to get ignored. the subsequent second her lips curved into an 'o' as she gathered that she had almost shirked about the detention her chum was having.

"Okay Okay! I got it, missy! I'm never leaving you alone when you're in detention! I promise, Now please don't ignore me." Yoona uttered, jumping in front of her friend only to get no reply from her.

Exhaling out a deep sigh, She fluttered her eyes and then peeked at Jae-mi with her puppy eyes; which She couldn't resist, no matter what. "Aish, At least look up at me for once.." Yoona whined, hugging Jae-mi's arm from the side. If anyone passing by would see the duo they would misestimate them as a couple.

Jae-mi hesitantly looked up and as soon as she did, a sigh evaded her throat "Don't look at me like that" The lassie muttered, her lips molded into a pout. "Don't ignore me." Yoona asserted, hugging her bestie sideways tightly.

"I won't, Just don't forget me after you get along with this 'friend' of yours... Okay?" Jae-mi softly expressed. "You are stupid. Why would I forget you huh?", "Leave it and Let's leave now! We have to enjoy today!" She said, dismissing Yoona's proclamation.

"Hmph! Okay bye bye" The grey-eyed retorted, going in the direction she had her way home as her friend went in the opposite direction.

-----

( SOME HOURS LATER )
TAE-HO'S APARTMENT

"Let me go..."

"I can't love you because what you're doing is wrong!! You're my professor and I'm your student!!"

"No, I don't love you!! And Stop touching me... Just stop it! I'm dating someone, I have a boyfriend!!!"

"He loves me and I love him too so just stop interfering in everything that goes in my life!!"

The prior sipped each shot of the injurious drink in front of him as he recollected each word, sentence, and sentiment of the girl he is crazy over towards him.

Each word of hers rang in his ears making his already drunk self gulp more and more of the liquor he was debauching for some hours now.