Chapter 1 - trip to earth

Loki's POV:

"Thor I will be fine! I'm not going to try and take over earth again , although now that you raise that concern...."
Using reverse psychology on Thor always works, make a joke about taking over earth and because of that joke he now believes I wouldn't actually do it.

I would.

"Brother! I think you've done your damage to earth now! But I will come there to visit soon okay? Where will you be staying ? Why are you even going anyway?"

"I want some time as a midguardian and I need space from Odin" this was a lie, I knew the tesseract was on earth and I needed to get it. Also Odin has been less of an issue these days since Thor has shown his worthiness.

"You're not calling him father anymore? Come on Loki he's still your, our father"

"Maybe to you brother, but he never treated me like a son"

"I-"

"And for where I will be staying, I will get back to you about that or in a few days, ask heimdall to see where I am"

"That's if you let heimdall see you, I still don't know how you block him" I then smirked , it was fun hiding from Thor.
"you are a fool to think I would tell you how I do that"

"Well Loki, I seem to be a fool when it comes to you and your mischief brother"

"I know you are Thor". As Heimdall turned his sword I knew he was ready to let me through and send me to earth, and I was ready to go but Thor made me emotional.

"Goodbye and fair well brother"

"The sun will shine on us again" I say before entering the bifrost, that line gets him every time.

"I don't doubt it" Thor mumbled to himself as he watched his brother either walk into the new opportunity of a lifetime, or the trigger for my eternal chaos. I guess he would find out in a few weeks upon my return.

Now having landed on earth, a sense of nostalgia and deja vu hit me like a truck.

"You know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing"

"I have an army"
"We have a hulk"

"Puny god"

"Love is for children , I owe him a debt"

"Listen here brother"
"I'm listening..."

It doesn't matter about the past, I'm here to get the tesseract and leave. I knew I needed to find a place to stay but I can worry about that once I've scoped out this place, I'm sure one of those mauling quims could be easily encouraged (or pushed against there will) to let me stay at their home.

I walked down the street of London, hoping that none of the avengers would spot me if I stayed here. When the time was right and I knew the exact destination of the tesseract, I will teleport myself there, take it and then either rule the world (unlikely) , go back to Asgard (probably not wise to do this straight away) or keep a low profile until I figure out what to do (sounds like the better idea).

I know London is far from New York(which is probably where the tesseract is) but it was the best thing to keep away until I knew what I was doing - I couldn't get caught again.

Many midguardians glared at me as I walked by, a few giggling and others avoiding me at all costs. Maybe some of them even recognised me from the news but they would be way to scared to actually say anything to me anyway, after all when being tortured by a purple grape it can change you as a person.