4. Prank War Is Over

Start from the beginning

We all looked at each other, trying to figure out what Roxanne told him. A few minutes later, James came back and sat down next to me.

"What did you do?" Hugo asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He had a grin on his face. "But I don't think I can say the same thing about Fred." He spinned the bottle as Fred's eyes got wider.

The bottle turned, and turned, and turned. It slowed down and...

To my luck,

It was showing me.

"Ooh, Miss Wood, how lovely." He still had his ugly grin on his ugly face. "Now, truth or dare."

I'm not dumb. I'm not gonna say dare and end up kissing him like in those stupid romance books.

Nah-uh, not today, not to me, and not with him.

"Truth." I had a fake smile on my face as he started thinking of a question.

"Miss Wood, what is your biggest fear?"

And I'm also not that dumb to tell him the truth.

"Height." I answered.

"Did you really think I was that dumb?" James asked.

"Actually, I did. No, wait. I still do."

"I need a real answer."

"It is a real answer. I'm scared of height."

"Is that so? Then why do you practice with your broom every day?"

"How do you even know that?"

"I don't see why it matters."

I just stared at him for a while. "Okay then, my turn now."

He took the bottle away from me, "You still didn't answer my question. And don't try to lie again. It's so obvious when you lie."

I sighed and looked at Roxanne, asking for help. But she didn't even try to help.

I sighed and closed my eyes, "enclosed places."

"That's it? That's what you're scared of? A small room?" James asked, a little disappointed.

"Yes, Potter, that's it. Now, it's my turn."

******

Rose and I were leaving the library, after I helped her with her homework.

It was a Wednesday evening, and everyone was outside, enjoying the beautiful sunset. And Rose had a lot of homework to do, I helped her to finish, so she can go and enjoy it with her friends too.

"Thank you so much, again." Rose was blushing.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to miss having fun with your friends." I patted her head like a dog and made her laugh.

I felt a pair of warm hands on my eyes, covering them, so I couldn't see.

"Guess who I am." I sighed and tried to move his hands away. "Ooh, let me help you out, your favourite person in the world."

"Teddy?" I asked. Of course I know it was James freakin Potter, but I like to annoy him, since he is annoying me.

"Nope."

"Roxanne?"

"Nah-uh."

"Rose?"

"No?"

"Ooh, Hugo?"

"No! One last try, come on!"

"Oh, right. How stupid am I..."