Letters for Valentines day!

Hi I was gonna post it earlier but... I'm a beginner writer + I forgot to save hahahah. Well anyways, this is my revised chapter so I hope you enjoy~
---------------------------------------
Haru:
Dear ______,

I can't express my feelings well, but I know that I'm in love with you. I love you more than mackerel and swimming combined. I want you to know that you are mine. And mine only. ((Hohoho Haru is very possessive.)) I won't share you with anybody this Valentine's you got that? I even got you and I matching swimsuits so we can go to the pool this spring.

PS: Just so you know, I'll cook you mackerel anytime you want.

_________________________
Makoto:
Dear ______,

Happy Valentine's day! We've been best friends ever since I met you and we will be for the rest of my life. I hope that this Valentine's Day we can change our friendship to something even more. Will you be my significant other? I can't imagine anybody else I would rather be with then you.

--Love, Makoto Tachibana

Extra: Heyyy. Its Nagisa reporting from Antarctica. Take care of Makoto. I ship itttt whahaha. Hurry up and accept his confession. He's all stressed out. Ah well bye! The penquins are going for a swim and I needa go! See ya ______!

Lol I thought that Makoto's letter was too short so I added a little extra. Hehe hoped you enjoyed!
____________________________
Rei:

Dear ______,

I love you. You're are the most prettiest person on earth and I love your personality. You shine brighter than a star and you're as sweet as candy. When I first met you, I thought that you were scary and weird but as I started to get closer to you, I felt something and that something was love. So I wrote this to ask, will you go out with me?

--From, Rei Ryugazaki

__________________________
Sorry it was so short. Bye bye for now! Dont forget that requests are available! And see you next time!