our psychotic love {horrordust}

Ik it's late- and possibly won't be that good 💧, also don't mind me using Google translate so forgive my grammatical errors

Ship : horrordust
Type : ?/fluff?

----------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day or night it can't really be differentiated as it's most if the time was dark there. It was quite a silent yet a bit of cold down the hallways.

Killer's POV :
"Borinnnnggg! Murder I'm bored!!" I said as I pouted, "Go kill some monsters then" said the hoodied Skeleton "Oh yeah! I can go annoy crissCross" I said as i teleported to my lover (yep in this it has some Kross).

Murder's POV :
"Oh yeah! I can go annoy crissCross" killer said before teleporting away, "WoW what's the point of asking me then-" i said as I left the room. "where is that assh-le, must be eating some humans" I said as I went down the halls to our "murder trio base" ( in my AU, in that place is for those three equipments and where they normally train; basically fight each other) as I reached the door knob to our base I heard some grunting and huffing noises. "What's this noises are coming from? Horror-?" I thought to myself as I opened the door from outside just to see Horror in the ground a bit stained his cheeks from crying? And a knife stucked right between his Tibia and fibula mostly piercing his Fibula to some depth, as a normal person/monster would have felt bad and all but me being a Sadist found it appealing to see horror so desperate to pull it out yet not really helping the wound that is growing more. He suddenly looked at me with those sad yet keeping his normal anyone can be creeped out at face.

Horror's POV :
I honestly was tired of Pulling this stupid knife out it's really hurting me now, I thought as I suddenly heard the door open but me at the moment trying to pull that knife out but failed again and causing it to move and bit some of inside bone causing me almost shriek in pain but came as a whimper, as I looked up to no one but Murder(I call him Murder and Dust) he was smiling but not really surprising though he likes to see pain and suffering of other's, "are just gonna stare?" I asked with a blunt expression "sorry but your a bit crying and face showing obvious hints of pain is really charming" he said smirking down at me, "Alright now help me to get this stupid knife out of my leg" I said with a small whimper.

"But I'm quite enjoying your situation and your lovely expressions~" he said with the smirk of his.

"you better help me right now" I said with a growl

"Heh, your no fun horror" he said, "yea yea when a knife is stucked in your leg and is hard to pull it out causing me pain for hours is really 'fUn' " I said in a mocking tone.

Murder's POV :
"yea yea when a knife is stucked in your leg and is hard to pull it out causing me pain for hours is really 'fUn' " he said in a most obvious sarcastic/mocking way, "how did you even get yourself in this situation you dumbf-ck" I said as I bent down to check on for his injury.

"I- UhHhHhhhh... Kinda was trying to get my axe from above the crossed holder of my axe but there's a tiny accident of suddenly I fall off with some knives that also fall off causing one of them to stab right in my leg but it wasn't that deep before my own axe Falling in top of the knife causing it go deeper in leg.." he explained his situation, while me concerned about his foolishness and recklessness.

"Your really dumb horror" I said while examining the knife, "oh shut up b-tch now help me already" I looked at him as I lifted up his chin causing him to blush, "W-what are you doing Murder?" He said obviously flustered he smirked as he said "it's gonna hurt a LOT are you sure you're gonna be fine puppy?".

Horror's POV :
"It's gonna hurt a LOT are you sure you're gonna be fine?" He said with a grin in his face, "just get this over his dumba-s " murder slowly yet carefully holding onto the following knife's handle "alright it's gonna hurt so better hold Something for support" he said, as I hold on his shoulders "Alright in a 3,...1!" He said as he pulled the knife out immediately causing me shriek in pain as I felt tears forming in my eye sockets, "A-as*hole you didn't said 2.." I said as he was just smiling and laughing?.

"pfftt you're face is priceless horror, the way your face showed only pain as your filthy face of tears it was quite a view" he said

'this f-cking sadist!' I thought as I felt a bit anger, "Aww is the little horror angry~?" He said in a mocking tone "you better shut up you damn Sadi—" I was cut off with Murder pressing his teeth with mine "Mmphhhhff" as i tried not to feel loved yet embarrassed this felt good. As I can't help but just slowly melt into the kiss of affection he didn't gave Anyone in any way.

Murder's POV:
"You better shut up you damn sadi—" before he could finish off I cutted him off by pressing our teeth together causing him to jerk backward as it was too sudden for him to react to, as he slowly melted into the affection I gave him, 'quite weird for psychotic Murderer like me to do such things but who cares' I thought as I slowly parted away from Horror leaving him a blushing mess. "aw you look so cute right now Horror~" I said in a teasing tone he didn't reply just stared at me with a Wtf expression I only chuckled at that.

Cross's POV:
"Sweetheart.. can you please do your stupidity not Infront of me?, Basically somewhere very far from me?" I said as I was tired of his Bullsh-t "ah ok my love, I think horror and murder won't mind some extra stupidity" he said atleast i am now saved I was losing my sanity seeing him do stupid things, that kinda was Adorable yet childish.

Killer's POV:
"Hey gu-" I immediately covered my mouth as what I was seeing my bestfriends Horror and murder kissing each other.. *f*ck this sh*t I'm out meme intensifies* I immediately Close the door carefully. 'I gotta. Tell. Cross!' I thought as teleporting to cross.

Murder's POV:
"Hey I think killer saw us-" I said "yea he did" horror said, "We gotta face his stupidity now" horror added "yep" I said as I picked him up in a bridal style "H-hey what are you doing Murder?!" He said with a flustered look "I'm gonna heal you so just go with the flow~" I said smirking down to his flustered face as he was holding onto me. 'he might be a bit scary if he wants to be, but he's always Adorable for me' I thought as I placed him in the nearby sofa as I healed him.

------------------------------------------------------
And finished! I'm taking requests so you can comment any ship but don't really wait because I have exams and I'm not online in Wattpad much(not like I have much people that follow me) and stuff so yea hope you enjoyed this trash- take care! ✨☕