Spicy end

Credit to the artist

You know the rule: at the end of every story you gotta have something spicy.

Dabi layed you on the bed and climed on top of you, kissing you passionately. Shigaraki walked around the bed to the other side and sat next to you as he slowly started to rub your thighs.

''You have kept us needy all these times'' Dabi growled in your ear and you felt him press his buldge on you.

''yes baby, you got two needy men right here'' Shigaraki lifted your shirt up and squeezed your breast. Since you were still breastmilking Tomoya some of the milk squirted out, staining your bra.

''Finally I can taste some of this'' Shigaraki moved your bra to the side revealing your breasts as Dabi made his way down to your pussy. He kept kissing and nibbling on your skin.

He pulled your pants and underwear down and off from your body. He threw the clothes on the floor and he didn't hesitate to devour your pussy right away.

Meanwhile Shigaraki had one of your nipples in his mouth as he sucked on it.

''Don't drink the milk, it's for Tomoya'' You breathed out while moaning since Dabi's tongue felt especially good tonight.

''That brat can't get ALL the milk'' He pulled away and squeezed your nipples with his fingers.

''You are ready'' Dabi pulled his tongue out and went to unbuckle his belt. 

But Shigaraki quickly pushed him to the side.

''This time it's my turn to put a baby in her'' He quickly removed his pants.

''ok if you say so'' Dabi switched with Shigaraki.

''He is your lolipop, don't bite it off'' Dabi pulled his hard cock out and slapped it on your mouth.

''I can't guarantee that'' You teased him and wrapped your hands around his length and conected his tip with your lips, giving it a little kiss.

Shigaraki quickly massaged his precum on your clit and entrance. He positioned his tip infront of your entrance and slowly pushed in.

You moaned out and went to touch your clit but Shigaraki slapped it away.

''No, only I can say when you are allowed to come'' He quickened his speed.

Dabi on the other hand took a fistful of your head and slowly pushed himself deeper into your mouth to the point where you were deepthroating him.

''AAH, you mouth feels amazing babygirl'' He let out a loud moan.

 Shigaraki grabbed you by the waist and slammed hard into you, you were already so close and you guys just started.

He put his thumb over your clit and rubbed it a few times, your walls clenched around him and before you could cum he stopped and pulled out.

''No, why did you stop?'' You went to rub yourself but again he slapped your hand away.

''Turn around'' 

You quickly went on your four as you still kept sucking Dabi's twiching cock.

Shigaraki glided his cock across you slit and then again went all the way in, he started to pound you from behind as hard as he could.

''Keep sucking my cock'' Dabi slapped his tip on your lips as you were moaning and looking back to see the way he was fucking you.

''ah, I'm close, and- this time ah fuck, I will cum deep inside you'' He grabed your shoulder and went even harder than before.

You felt him twich inside you and soon you felt his warm cream fill you up. You thought he was done, but he wasn't. He kept pounding you even after he came.

''I have to make sure you get all of it, every single drop of it'' He slammed into hard and deep a few times before finally pulling out.

He put his thumb on your entrance, so non of is semen could get out and he guestured Dabi to come over.

''Your turn'' Dabi quickly pushed inside you and he didn't hesitate to go fast, he went full speed as he held on your ass.

''Come here baby, taste yourself on my cock'' Shigaraki pushed your hair two the side and you licked his tip, tasting some of his cum.

''Ah fuck yes'' Dabi groaned and pounded a few more times and released his seeds inside you.

''Your pull out game is too weak'' Shigaraki sighed. 

''No it's strong but this pussy makes it weak'' He pulled out and slapped his cock a few times on your clit. You stood there a few more seconds on your four as you tried steady your breathing.

''Fuck, I could go for a second round right now'' Shigaraki moaned out. 

''What?'' You looked at him in disbelief. 

''I said what I said'' He pulled out of your mouth and spun you around. He turned you around so you were on your back again.

''Well, you have some energy tonight'' Dabi laughed and layed next to you to play with your nipped.

''Oh yes, I'm very horny tonight'' Shigaraki lifted your legs up on his shoulder and pushed himself inside you.

At this point you just layed there breathing heavy.

But you could also go for another round to be honest.

He pounded your pussy again, this time it was slow but deep and hard. 

''I guess we have to prepare for a second baby'' Dabi kissed your lips.

-------

I giving out free holy bibel 

Thank you so much for reading this book, I was so happy whenmy 1 book reached 1k and now it has 20k, like what? So i decided to write a second book, because I really loved the story.