a bird?

The bright sun shined through the little gap between the curtains. You turn around and see Dabi sleeping next to you on his tummy while he rested his cheek on the back of his hands. 

The bed cover was only covering the lower half of his bare torso, you suddenly felt a cold shiver as you looked down at yourself, you were also fully naked.

Well, that explains what happened last night.

Last night Shigaraki didn't show up and you wonder where he went. You slowly try to stand up, being careful not to wake up Dabi. You walk towards the bathroom, which like the rest of the apartment looked very grand and beautiful. After taking a quick shower you put on some clothes and head out once again.

This time the bed was already emty. You sigh as you suddenly felt very lonely, Shigaraki told you that once you guys reached the city the less you three would be together because of all the missions and works.

For some reason you already missed those days in the tiny room, as bad as it sounds they were the only people you had, that somewhat took care of you. 

You decide to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. The rest of the apartment was awfully quiet.

Is everyone on a mission?

You were about to pour yourself a cup of water when suddenly a loud bang from the balcony caught your attention.

''What the hell?'' you quietly put the glas of water on the counter and slowly head towards the sound. Your heart pounded hard in your chest when you saw an outline of a person behind the curtains.

*knock knock*

''Chicken nugget delivery! Is anyone home?'' a male voice came from behind the glas door.

How did he get there? We are on the 9th floor

You were debating if you should open the door or not.

''You don't want the chicken nuggets to get cold, right?'' the voice kept talking.

You slowly push the curtains to the side.

''Dab- oh'' The blonde guy just stood there infront of you, only the glas was seprating the two of you.

''Who are you?'' You asked the guy, your voice was very quiet and your hands started to shake as you slowly started to feel scared.

''I'm Hawks'' He winked at you.

''An who is this beautiful girl?'' he pointed his finger at you as he inched closer towards the glas.

''I- no one'' you remembered Shigaraki's little speech to not talk to any strangers and you quickly closed the curtains again.

''No one is home'' you semi-half screamed.

The blonde guy chuckled loudly.

''come on, let me in, I'm a friend of Dabi'' he pouted behind the door.

A friend of Dabi?

You opened the curtains once again.

''So I was not just imagining a beautiful girl right now?'' He fluttered his big red wings that you didn't notice at first.

''Can you open the door?'' He looked at you with his golden eyes that were too mesmerizing.

Who is this guy? 

You slowly unlock the door and wait for him to open it, which he did.

''So where is the burned guy?'' He strolled around the livingroom and ploped down on the sofa.