date

Credit to the artist

''The traitor gave us some information about their next move'' 

''Oh really? So when will we attack them?''

''I think it's the best if we do it soon''

''ok then, I can't wait''

You happen to overhear some of Shigaraki's conversation with Compress

Attack? Attack who?

''But boss, how can we get the guy when all the other hero teachers and students are around him'' 

''Everything will go as planned, and if you have to kill them...then do it'' A cold shiver ran down your back as you heard Shigaraki's emotionless voice.

Kill? Kill who?

You were really confused since everyone was so busy with their works and no body told you what was going on.

''What are you doing here?'' The voice made you jump as you were eavesdropping to the conversation.

''I-I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything'' you looked down at your feet

''Are you bored?'' Dabi scratched the back of his head and looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks.

''yes'' 

''D-Do you want to go on a date with me?'' He almost stuttered for a second, which made you smile.

You nod and look at him, this was the first time he asked you out, in fact this was the first time someone ever asked you on a date. The feeling inside your heart grew and you felt it pound harder against your ribs.

Why am I suddenly nervous?

''Be ready in 10 minutes'' with that he left you and you had to blink a few times to see if that moment was real or not. 

You quickly ran up the stairs to the bedroom and opened your bagpack to only see some T-shirts that belonged to Dabi and Shigaraki, a few leggings and your beloved teddybear hoodie.

*sigh*

I don't have anything to wear

But suddenly you remembered how Toga always wore cute clothes and you wondered if you could perhaps borrow some of her clothes.

Should I ask her for help?

You quietly went into the hallway and knocked on one of the doors hoping it was her room.

''Yeah, come in'' you hear a female voice and let out a relieved sigh.

''oh, hi y/n, here for a threesome'' she winked at you and you almost choked on your sliva.

''uhm no'' You blushed, she was always so bold and open with everyone.

''What is it then?'' She jumped from her bed 

''I- well, Dabi asked me on a d-date'' 

''oh I see, he finally took my advice'' 

''What?'' You didn't hear her last sentence since she just kind of mumbeled it to herself.

''Nothing, cutie, we need to give you a makeover that will make every guy woof at you'' She went to her closet and opened the door revealing varios colors of skirts and tank tops.

''Isn't it too cold for that'' you point at the clothes she was taking out of her closet.

''Well you got Dabi, he will keep you warm'' she teased you once again