mission: possible

Credit to the artist.

''Dabi and Twice, you two take care of the teachers, especially that eraserhead. Toga, steal as much blood as you can. And the rest comes with me to get that brat'' Shigaraki put on his coat.

Everyone geared up and walked towards the front door.

''y/n'' You heard him call your name.

''Yes?'' You turned around to face Shigaraki, who the whole time refused to tell you about the mission.

''You stay here with Hawks'' He put his hands on your shoulders.

''What the hell is that bastard doing here?'' Dabi growled at the guy who just entered through the balcony.

''That's not a nice way to greet your old friend'' Hawks waved at Dabi and you.

''We are NOT friends'' Dabi hissed at him.

''Hawks, I want you to stay here with her.'' Shigaraki gave him a cold look and walked closer to him.

''And if you even lay a hand on her, I will personally rip out every single one of your feathers'' Shigaraki warned him.

''ouch, no need for that, these hands will stay here'' He put both of his hands in the air.

''Why keep him here with her?'' Dabi argued with Shigaraki, he was definitely against the bird guy being near you, infact he totally hated his guts.

''It's just a test, if we can trust him or not'' Shigaraki walked towards you once again.

''We will be back soo, kitten'' He patted you head and gave you a peck on your forehead and walked out of the door with Dabi still behind him, trying to convince him to change the plans, so he could stay with you instead of the 'quote' birdshit.

Dabi gave Hawks one last glare and slammed the door shut. The apartment got quiet and you just stood there with a total stranger in the livingroom.

''So he calls you kitten? Interesting, but I like birdie better'' he ploped down on the sofa while crossing his legs.

''Tonight I will be your babysitter'' he joked with you, but you were far from laughing.

''What can I do to make you talk?'' He sighed

You just stood there looking at the floor. 

''Are you mute or something?'' He talked again.

It seemed like he couldn't keep quiet for one second.

*sigh*

''Do you want to go on a flight?'' He scratched one of his feathers

''Actually never mind, Dabi and Shigi will probably kill me if they find out'' He shook his head.

''HEY, where are you going?''

You start to head towards the staircase to walk into your room, since he kept talking and talking.

''You talk too much'' You whispered to yourself but he heard it.

''Well, true, but I promised Shigaraki to not let you out of my sight'' he walked behind you.

''Come on, birdie, don't leave me'' 

You slammed the door shut right infront of his face.

''Birdie? Birdie let me in'' He knocked a few times on the door but you decided to ignore him and locked the door.

''How annoying'' you sighed

''I HEARD THAT''

shit