hot (lemon)

Credit to @icyhot_todoroki (fanart)

The two of you walked into a bar, the lights were dimed and the smell of whisky and cigarettes almost made you cough.

''Two drinks, Kurogiri'' Dabi waved at the bartender, who immediately went to make the drinks.

You sat down on one of the bar chairs and looked around, the bar wasn't packed, there were a few people sitting around, who didn't look like normal citizens. 

You shifted your eyes to the bar counter again as you heard the bartender hand Dabi the drinks.

''So, when is the mission?'' The guy whispered to Dabi, sadly you couldn't hear what Dabi said because of the background noises and the music playing on the radio.

''oh nice, so you guys will bring him here?''

''Yeah'' Dabi handed you your drink.

''ooh you have a date tonight?'' The bartender gave you a quick look and smirked at Dabi.

''Well, I won't interupt you, enjoy'' He gave Dabi a salute and turned around to wipe some of the wine glases.

You just sat there and looked at your drink, the drink in your hand looked like gin tonic. You knew what it was because your dad used to drink it all the time.

You shake your head, trying to forget about him and you chuck down the bitter liquid.

''eeehh'' you wiped your lips with the back of your hand as you tried to get rid of the horrible after taste.

'' That was lowkey hot'' Dabi sat there shocked.

''Do it again'' he handed you his drink.

''No, I think one is enough'' you chuckled.

''Well, you'll drink something else later'' He chuked down his drink like nothing happened and you almost choked.

''Dabi?'' You called his name.

''Yes, babygirl'' he smiled at you.

Little did you know, that everytime you said his name, it turned him on.

''What is this m-mission that everyone is t-talking about?'' You didn't know if you should ask the question or not, but it was really messing with your mind. They kept talking about a mission and attacking someone.

''Don't worry about it, you don't need to know about the mission'' He looked away and tapped his glas to get another round of drink.

''But one thing that you should know is..'' he grabbed a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with his quirk.

''That bird guy you met the other day....'' he inhaled the fumes and breathed the smoke out right infront of your face.

''Don't let him come near you, understood?'' he looked at you from the corner of his eyes and he looked very serious.

''ok'' you nodded as you suddenly felt his mood change. 

''Kurogiri, is the VIP room free?'' 

The guy named Kurogiri looked at you and then at Dabi ''Yes, of course''

''Let's go'' Dabi grabbed your wrist and you followed him into the back of the bar.

------lemön-------

Dabi quickly opened the door and before you could even walk futher into the room, you were pinned against the door with Dabi all over your neck.

''Dabi'' you squirmed under him.