Stay away from Sasuke

Fuck this. Fuck Itachi. I can't even fulfil my missions properly without these Uchihas messing up my plans. Along with my emotions.

I leaned on the wall behind me, looking out the window. What the fuck do I do now. I hate the Uchihas so much, they always think they are better. All of them...except Obito. I want to fight Itachi, even if it kills me. I've waited my whole life for this. I might die for this but it'll die satisfied, I'll die being art itself.

Suddenly the door slides open.

Obito walked in with food, I looked at him as lifts up the hefty amount of food, showing me how much he bought. "I hope you like beef because I heard they sell really good soy soaked beef here.."

"Get me Sake" I demanded, out of nowhere.

He looked at me, probably looking confused behind his mask. He shook his head no. "I'm not a walking restaurant..and you're underage.." Obito said, as he walks and places the food on the table. He took off his mask and looked at me.

"Because I'm underage? Obito we kill people... I don't think you should even care about the law" I said, Obito nodded in agreement before going to wash his hands in the washroom.

"And how do you know I'm underage?" I questioned him, feeling salty towards him. "You're 19," he said, walking back to the table, just like that..simple and plain. I looked at him, dumbfounded. How did he know? I've never told anyone my age.

"It was worth a guess, I guess I'm correct based on your reaction" he winked, catching me by surprise. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the table, observing the food. The food was good but..there's a reason for the sake.

"Why do you need Sake Deidara..?"

I looked up at Tobi, who has now begun to unwrap the food. "As you said, we're in a dangerous organization and we won't know when we'll die...so if I die on the next mission I at least want to experience life to the fullest," I said to him. "You won't die in the next mission I'll make sure of it.." Obito said, confidently.

"If it's my fight, promise me you'll stay out of it..please.." I said to Obito. "I'm the kind that likes to finish what I started...even if it's just me alone.."

"But I want to protect you"

"There is no use in protecting me if I don't feel satisfied with the end result, in fact, I'll hate you for stepping in Obito..hm," I told Obito, knowing that he'll take me more seriously now.

Obito looked at me and sighed, he turned to walk to the door and gave me a look before he went out.

"I'm buying you Sake because you're so adorable.." he said as he smiled at me.

This idiot. I just made threats to him.

"I made threats to you"

"and they warmed my heart," Obito said, jokingly, as he walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi Tobi" I yelled, after a few shots of sake, the drink burning my throat as it went down. My vision was blurry as I tried to call out the man right in front of me.

"Deidara...please slow down"

"Do I call you Tobi or Obito?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed as I leaned closer towards Obito.

"Maybe Obito when I'm like this but Tobi when I'm-"

"I'm going to call you my lover," I said, giving him a smile and a wink, my cheeks flushed from the heat of drinking alcohol. His eyes widen, his face turned red. I can tell he didn't expect me to be so flirty when I'm tipsy. I looked at him and laughed, throwing my head back as I poured another glass of sake. He is so vulnerable when I'm expressing myself it's cute.

"Deidara.." Tobi took the bottle of sake away from me, watching me take down another shot. He shook his head in disappointment as he kept away the bottle.

I grabbed a piece of beef and put it in my mouth, munching down and enjoying its taste. Finally...beef. I swallowed it down and ate the remaining food on my plate, happy that I finally got to enjoy filling food.

"Deidara you should lie down after or else you'll have a hangover tomorrow.." Obito said, sounding very concerned. I looked over at the dashing man in front of me, i stared at him as my hands reach his face, tracing his scars. Obito looked at me, feeling traces of my fingertips against his skin. "I noticed you favour this part of my face," He said teasingly, leaning in so I had a better view at his imperfections.

"I would fade them away if I could," Obito said, giving me a small smile. "Fade what away?" I asked as I looked closer at his scars. "The scars.." Obito said, his facial expression changed.

"I think your scars are beautiful," I said, out of nowhere. Obito smiled and muttered "that's so cliché"

I laughed and looked at Obito, thinking about all the emotions he makes me feel. Vulnerability, love, lots more. "Art is nothing if it's perfect," I said, pulling him closer. "With art comes imperfection, a dent in a sculpture, a heavy brush stroke on a smooth surface of a painting, a misaligned line while tracing out an outline.." I continued on, as my fingers continue to trace his scars, my eyes looking into his from time to time.

"Perfection comes with a price, most artists can't pay...I prefer my art flawed a little..art is never perfection, art is difficult to understand and each has its own meaning.." I grabbed Obito's hand, bringing it closer to my lips.

"You're my art, I'll gladly take you and your imperfections any day.." I said as I kissed Obito's hand, leaving him speechless.

I smiled and leaned my head on Obito's chest, feeling his heartbeat get faster. My head started to spin from the alcohol as I dozed off lightly, he's so warm and it felt so nice leaning on him. The protection, the comfort.

After that, all I saw was darkness as I doze off.