Marriage Most Scandalous : Part Four

Start from the beginning

"What about you?"

"Have to go to office. You sit at home."

"Okay!" Gauri says smiling excitedly.

"And evening we'll order something. Don't cook." Omkara tells her.

Gauri was watching TV when Omkara calls her. "Gauri, can you put my clothes for washing?" Omkara asks her.

"Yeah, okay." Gauri replies.

Gauri starts taking his dirty clothes from the laundry basket when she sees a gift wrapped box in it. She takes it out excitedly and opens it. She finds a note in it

Happy birthday, Gauri!

(1) Wanted to get you a birthday dress but didn't know your size. So sneaking around I managed to find out your size of only these, so please adjust with these.

She opens it to find a jeans and a pretty top. She chuckles and quickly changes into it. She was about to sit down when she felt something inside the jeans pocket and quickly takes it out to find out another tiny envelope gift wrapped. She opens it to find a debit card and a note.

(4) Not sure if I can trust you with a credit card, so debit card it is ;).

P.S: Didn't you miss gifts in between?

Gauri happily starts laughing seeing the note and then she wonders what gift she could have missed. She starts frowning and remembers that he had asked her to wash his clothes. She wondered if her gift was somewhere in his clothes. She starts going through his clothes but finds nothing. She disappointedly thinks for a while, then hurries to the washing machine and opens it to find two gifts.

(2) Not sure whether you figured it out or you found this when you decided to do laundry. But still the gift is yours.

She opens the gift to find a beautiful chain with a diamond pendant in it. She opens the other gift wondering how many more gifts he has planned for her. She opens the gift to find a matching diamond ring.

(3) Something to go with the other gift.

P.S: if you have already guessed it, then yes 22 gifts for 22 birthdays.

Gauri excitedly looks wondering where her next birthday gift could be. She quickly calls up Omkara. "OM!"

"How did you like your gifts?"

"AWESOME! I just didn't expect all these! When did you do all these?" Gauri asks excitedly.

"When I send you off to your beauty parlor yesterday." Omkara tells her chuckling.

"So you stuck at 4th gift... huh?" Omkara asks her.

"How did you know?"

"I know."

"So where are the rest?"

"All in good time, sweetheart." Omkara tells her and hangs up the phone.

Gauri wonders where her gifts could be then deciding to wait for him to give her a clue. As much as she hated waiting she decided to play by his rules as he seemed to have went to a lot of trouble for her. An hour later she gets an sms from him and checks it.

Always eat vegetables, Gauri.

Gauri runs to the kitchen and takes the vegetable box and starts taking out everything. Underneath she finds a layer of chocolates with a note.

(5) Don't finish it.

P.S: Someone at the door.

Gauri hurries to open the door and finds a flower bouquet for her.