Marriage Most Scandalous : Part Four

Start from the beginning

"So have you?" Gauri asks frowning, ignoring everything else he has said because right now this was more important to her.

"No. Ask me why."

"Why?" "Because I was going to sleep with a girl I had been making out for a week but then I realized that I would never want to marry a girl who would have slept with another guy. So when I insist on marrying a virgin then I should show her the same courtesy, so since then I stopped fooling around with girls. Have never let anything go beyond harmless flirting after that. You satisfied now?" he asks then without waiting for her answer he lies on the bed.

A while later he hears her.

"Should I say thank you?" she was confused out of her wits.

Omkara couldn't help but chuckle he turns to her and says, "No."

"I was a little confused, you see." Gauri explains.

"You are so cute, Gauri." Omkara says as he caressed her cheeks.

"And you are a nice man, Om." Gauri tells him caressing his cheeks.

Omkara starts grinning and says, "We'll sleep."

"Okay." Gauri replies.

Omkara was about to sleep off when she asks him, "How did you know it was my birthday? Did Papa tell you?"

"I knew."

"How?" Gauri asks shocked.

Omkara starts grinning, "You and my best friend shares the same birthday."

"Oh!" Gauri says she was kind of disappointed that he remembered her birthday because she and his best friend shared the same birthday.

"Because we were invited to your birthday party, I was forced to come for it and miss my friend's party."

Gauri looks at him shocked, "I didn't know. You should have gone for his party."

"Even I wanted. Trust me I have tried, but my parents used to force me saying that you, Harshvardhan uncle and Nayantara aunty will feel bad. Every year I had to miss his party and he throws one hell of a party too." Omkara tells her.

"You should have told me. from this year own wards, whether there is a party for me or not you can go for your friend's party." Gauri tells him.

Omkara smiles at her "Thanks, Gauri."

Gauri was a little upset that he didn't say that she was his wife and now he would attend her parties. But then she was happy he was being honest with her.

"But I used to have my revenge." Omkara tells her.

"How?" Gauri asks frowning.

"Didn't you ever wonder why my parents gave you teddy bears as birthday gifts every year?" Omkara cheekily asks her.

"I did!" Gauri says amazed.

"I used to lie to them that you loved teddy bears and they buy you teddy bears every single year!"

"And I used to have a difficult time finding a spot for those teddy bears in my room so they don't get offended that I didn't appreciate their gift!" Gauri says glaring at him making him laugh.

"And you were never fond of soft toys too, right?" Omkara asks her.

"What the hell am I going to do with a teddy bear? Carry it around?" Gauri asks angrily which only made Omkara burst out laughing.

"Why don't you take the day off? It's your birthday right?" Omkara tells her.

"Off?"

"Yeah, sit home and relax. I'll give you a leave note tomorrow." He says laughing he couldn't believe he was responsible for giving leave notes for her now.