- Prologue -

Magic.

Something that's supposed to not be real, in the eyes of the logical Human nowadays. Scientists, Doctors, or any kind of normal Humans that believes in logical things would disregard you as someone crazy.

But, what if Magic, in fact do exist?

Let me tell you of a secret, Magic, in fact do exist and it has been there since the Old Era of Earth. Since Dinosaurs exist, and till something destroys the Old Era. Or should I say, the ' meteors '

These ' meteors ' destroyed the Old Era, driving humanity and dinosaurs to almost that of extinction. Reducing the population to hundreds, maybe even less.

And as what had been said before, some Humans still live even after the meteors strike onto Earth. Old Humans and other beings still exist, such as Yokai.

Yokai, is an half human and half animal beings, or it could be a full animal which could reside on a human-like body.

More than 2000 years ago, a certain Mage exist, and this man, is Yagoo.

Yagoo is a traveller that travels all around the Earth, moving over from one location to another. He, has met many of the Yokais and made some connections.

Yagoo, is what you could say a God, but this ' God ' is not a real God.

He has the power of a God, but not a real God.

Yagoo, was once offered a chance to be a God. But he didn't accept it, as for the reason?

" I want to travel around the world... not to stay on heaven or an isolated place and rule the world... "

Yagoo said, surprising the Gods, yes, the very reason he had for declining the offer was to travel all around the world.

" Very well. "

Yagoo, is blessed with the power of God, able to create things if he understood the concept of the thing.

But, since he is on a human body, he isn't able to create a sun. Which would take a lot of Mana to create.

Since a human body can't contain that much Mana to make a sun. As such, he could only creates mountain sized thing at the up most of his limits. Or other things that don't require a lot of mana.

Root.

Root of the universe.

The Root is what is called a Bubble Universe.

But, that's what it seems on the surface.

The Root, has been the source of Mana on the universe. It has been feeding the Earth with Mana so it could grows water, grass, and other things.

But the Root, or a Bubble Universe is also a place of Alternative Worlds with explorable possibilities.

It could be that Yagoo, had become a God on the other universe. Or it could be that Yagoo, decided to have a group of Idol similar to AKB-48. Instead of AK-47.

Back to the topic.

Ever since the Old Era ends, the Root on the Earth has been damaged.

Earth, is the place where the Root resides, since it's one of the most populated world.

So the Root decided to resides within Earth.

But, as the ' meteors ' fall upon Earth, it damaged the core of Earth and the Root aswell.

Yagoo, decided to use one last attempt.

Yagoo, create another core of the Earth and replace the broken one, with some sacrificial.

As expected, the pros and cons are presented to Yagoo.

In exchange for Earth to survive, Yagoo will have to use up all of his magic.

But, since the core is damaged, and the Root has been separated by the core. The Root won't be providing mana or magic to the Earth.

" ... If it's for the survival of Humanity and Earth as one. I will sacrifice my magic... and it is what I must pay for... "

Yagoo said to someone, and the figure nodded.

Soon, the core of Earth is removed, and Yagoo, being able to understand the core of Earth. Made a new one, replacing the broken core...

If you are wondering.

If the core is made once more, shouldn't the Root be connected to the core again?

Sadly, it cannot, as it is already fused itself with the core of the broken one.

Soon, the Earth is replaced by a new core without the Root.

A New Era, a new world with no magic.

And as you can see now...

The New Era, has long since begin.

To be continued

A/n : " This story, is going to be helped too by Minecuberif DiaTales29 Thanks to these two people! Give props to them! "