× ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ TᖇᗩᑭᑭEᗪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᗷEᗩᔕT - ᒪᗩᔕT ×

The woman washed her long dark curly hair conscientiously.

After spending 7 minutes of washing her hair, she grabbed her brown towel near the sink and slowly dabbed her tresses to dry it.

It was already a new day again and she woke up in the morning to start her duty as a doctor. She didn't feel like going to shower this time as she already spent 2 hours straight last night just to bathe herself and also took her sweet time to relax after the tension she had experienced with Jungkook.

She sat in front of her small vanity table that was provided in her temporary residence. Her residence still located in the hospital and it was on the top floor of the building.

She usually would stay in her office and rest over there instead of going to the temporary residence provided to her as she didn't like staying too long in the elevator just to arrive there but last night she got up and stayed here, changing her mind. She applied her favorite body lotion—Vaseline—before choosing one uniform from her simple wardrobe. She chose to wear the purple scrub, the main color of the hospital she worked at. Her long curly hair was put up in a big hair clip.

She took her white coat and wore it before attaching her silver name tag on her upper left chest. She also wore her stethoscope on her neck and then ready to go down to the third floor.

When she stepped out of the elevator, she noticed that the familiar white hall was eerily quiet. There wasn't any sound at all and it made the female doctor confused for a few minutes while still standing in front of the elevator. She knew that it was too early right now but usually, there are some nurses pacing back and forth at this hall also make chattering noises among themselves.

On this third floor, there were about sixteen nurses and four doctors appointed here. The other two doctors besides Narene and Jimin were Doctor Ji and Doctor Yoo, both of them were males and older than Narene also Jimin. You could say that Doctor Ji and Doctor Yoo were their superiors; they were already reached their early 50s.

Sometimes Jimin or Narene spends their time with them to chat during this situation as not much patient needed their help at the moment.

Narene ambled slowly through the quiet hall before she saw Doctor Yoo stepped out of his office. It seemed like the old doctor just woke up recently after seeing his tired face and a big yawn escaped from his mouth. "[1]Joh-eun achim, Doctor Yoo." Narene greeted her senior and bowed respectfully at him. The older recognized her soft voice and smiled at his junior.

"Oh, morning to you too, Doctor Shin. You woke up so early," he responded, still standing in front of his office.

"I already accustomed to working this early since before so yup I'm here."

Doctor Yoo commended her by nodding his head a few times, a small smile still etched on his slight crinkle face. "Anyway, where are the others, Doctor Yoo? I always see nurses and workers already make noises in this hallway but this morning is just... silent, too quiet." She spoke to him while her purple eyes once again taking her surroundings, waiting for another human being to appear in her peripheral.

"[2]Jal moreugesseoyo, Doctor Shin. I just woke up right now... maybe they are on the fifth floor to eat breakfast together with the others."

The others referred to nurses and doctors or basically workers that worked here but not on the same floor like Doctor Shin and her co-workers. The female doctor nodded her head in understanding, she didn't think about that one possibility at all. Narene then excused herself from her senior and headed to her office. Today's schedule wasn't a lot to do, she just had to check up on Jungkook like usual and also monitor her patient on this floor. She was the patient that just got brain surgery performed by Doctor Shin herself a month ago.