I didn't waste a minute further and started reading the files. Some needed Mr Parker's signature while others needed to be verified before sending them to the clients. My alarm ringed indicating it is time to make Mr Parker's coffee. I got up and went in the break room. I took his cup of coffee and went towards his cabin. I knocked thrice but there was no response from other side. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head inside. His office was empty. I frowned, Where is Mr Parker? His office is empty meaning he clearly isn't here. He didn't even had any meeting. I sighed and closed his door. I went towards Claire to see if she knew where he might be.

"Heyy Claire. Do you have a minute."

"Hi Aria and of course, I have a minute. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to ask you if you had seen Mr Parker today. He wasn't in his office earlier when I went to give him his coffee."

"Nope. I haven't seen him since morning. He didn't came today I guess."

After chatting for another five minutes, we went back to our work. I threw his coffee because it was cold and since he wasn't here today, it wasn't of any use. But why didn't he came to the office today. Usually he is never to be the one to be even late. Is he with someone that he can't even come to work. Maybe he would be out on a date. God, what am I actually thinking about. Besides he is the boss, he can take a leave whenever he wants and his personal life is none of my concern. I really need to get my head straight. But what if Liam is unwell. I just hope he is okay. I sighed at the thought. I rescheduled Mr Parker's meetings for today while simultaneously attending the phone calls for him. God, how busy is this man. We were barely gone for four days and he have so much work piled up.

Lunch time came by earlier than I expected. Me, Claire and Mel decided to go to Mc'Donald's since we were all hungry. We talked while eating and when the lunch time was over; we came back to office. Since Mr Parker wasn't there, work wasn't that hectic. I was reviewing the deals which we recently made; when it came to my notice that there was Mr Parker's signature required on a certain document for our deal with Russo Pvt.Ltd. This company is famous for electronics and is currently number one in the market. Mr Parker wanted to purchase some shares of this company so finally after three meetings later; we were able to achieve it. And the worst part is its deadline is before 6pm today. Since we went to Sweden this completely slipped out of our mind. I looked at the clock to see it was 3pm. It's not that late. If I get Mr Parker's signature we can email them before 6pm.

I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail. I decided to email him in case if he looks at it. I tried calling him once more but it was all in vain. I decided to go to Claire to ask her if she can help me since she was working before me. She might have a solution to my problem. I logged out of my computer and went towards Claire's desk. She was typing furiously on her laptop with her utmost attention. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Heyy Claire. Sorry to disturb you. It's just that Mr Parker isn't answering my calls or emails and I really need his signature on an important document. Do you have any idea how to contact him."

"I am sorry I don't have any idea. I don't have his personal phone number but wait a second I have this"

She begin typing on her computer and a minute later wrote something on paper before turning to me.

"Here. This is Mr Parker's address. He gave it to Sarah and she asked me to store it in my computer for an emergency like this."

She handed me a piece of paper which had a address written on it. But how can I just go to his house. It would look so wierd. However this deal is important for us. What should I do? I can't seem to decide. I turned to Claire and asked her,

"But wouldn't it look wierd if I just show up at his door step for a deal. I mean he might be busy and I would be invading his privacy."

"Look I know we shouldn't use his address but you yourself said that this deal is pretty important so I think you should go. I don't think Mr Parker would be mad once he knows about this deal. I myself would accompany you if I didn't had to make this presentation and submit it to Marketing department by end of the day."

Its my job and this is a part of it. I'll just have his signatures and would be out within no time. There's no need to overthink about it.

"Thank you Claire and I'll see you later."

"Anytime girl."

I smiled at her and went inside my office. I took that file, my bag and locked the drawers of files. I went to the ground floor; towards my car and seated inside. I looked at the address to see it was on upper side of the city which is not far from here. I entered it on GPS to see it was approximately 30 minutes drive. I took a deep breath and started my drive to Mr Parker's house.

I am so sorry guys for the late update. I was having exams and was really busy because of it. Also why do you think Nathan didn't came to the office? Vote if you guys like this chapter and let me know your view in comments section.

~Love
Diya❣