-Eyes

Y/N:

     Remember every scar, I mean, there very hard to forget. Whether it's physically or emotionally it's hard to forget. My scar was cut emotionally from the death of my mother. I was very young at the time, probably 5 or 4 years old. But I still remember my father speeding down the road trying to catch up, the sirens and flashing blue and red lights, I had to stay put in the car, watching from the car window.

     I barely saw my mother inside the ambulance truck. I remembered I was alone in the car when a tear rolled down my cheek, thinking if I would ever see her again. And the answer to that was no...i would never ever see her again, i would never hear the beat of her heart, or the sound of her humming me to sleep, i won't be able to smell the scent of her ever again, because she was dead. She left this earth. In her next birth, she won't know anything about what she left behind, me and my father.

     She died from a shooting at the officed she worked in. I don't know what happened to the shooter after that, but it was a man, most likely he was sent to jail for killing people intentionally, because other people were killed that day too, my mother was one of them.

     After that day I lived with my dad for the rest of my life, and a deep scar in my heart. My dad also hasn't fully recovered from that night. He has axiety now and takes treatments to control it. It's a hard battle for him everyday, but he tries his best to not let anything get to him. He is the only parent I have, and he raised me all these years all on his own. I am 16 now and He tries to give me everything I want and is always supportive and loving, but also really really strict about boys.

     So no boyfriends or guy close friends. But i do have a boyfriend, his name is kevin and he's one year older than me, BUT my father does not know about him AT ALL and i would like to keep it that way. We started dating for 7 months now and we go to the same high school. Yes i like kevin, but there were times when i thought of him more like a best friend instead of boyfriend, i guess thats just my feelings.

AT SCHOOL

     Today i walked to school, and i got there a little late so i was rushed, a little. I walked to my locker and putted my stuff away. I touched up my hair in my mini mirror on the locker door, closed it of course, and head off to my 1st period. That's when my mind flinched at my wrist being pulled tightly and dragged into a closet by a tall figure. I was slammed against the wall in a pitch black closet. "Shit where are the lights?" I hear a males voice centimeters away from my face. I tried to keep calm as possible, my mind panicked with thoughts of the unfamiliar voice. I started to breathe harder and harder, feeling almost suffocated in the little closet.

     A little ceiling lamp was switched on by the boy leaning against me. He stared at my face and I stared at him. His face was like a goddess. I swear he looked like perfection. Perfect shape and skin, his wavy hair covered his forehead and a little bit of his eyebrows. Then, he widend his eyes after scaning all the features on my face.

     "Holy shit I have the wrong person" he said in a suprised tone. I looked at his eyes that were staring at mine. And i felt something... weird, the kind of weird feeling you get when you see someone that makes your heart skip a beat, his eyes were like the galaxy, and little did we realize we were locking eyes, just mesmerized by eachother, and the eletric zap happened. We just had a connection, a love connection, and it made my whole body hot with my blood burning with this... feeling. I could feel all my blood rush up to my face, my heart was pounding like crazy. I blinked and ended the staring contest. Wow... i never felt this way for anyone, whats wrong with me?

"I'm sorry i was looking for someone else" he said looking away with a cherry red face,

"Oh i-it's ok, my name is kim y/n, well y/n" i studdered

"I don't think we've met before?" i questioned,

he looks back at me and slightly smiles.

"Yeah, I'm new here" he said nervously looking down.

"You're new? what class are you going too?" i asked

"I think it was science?" he said looking at me as we locked eyes once more.

"Oh I'm going to history," I said and smiled, my cheeks heating up again as he smiled back. HIS GUMMY SMILE IS KILLING ME OH MY- and then i remembered and quickly added "In fact Im late!" I opened the door to rush out, i was late for class! Like really REALLY late! WAIT i needed his name, i didn't get his name! i quickly froze and turned around, he was right infront of the door looking at me.

"Before I go, can I get your name?" i asked quickly

"My girlfriend goes here, maybe you might know her, but anyways my name is Min Yoongi...well thats my full name but it's Yoongi and I'm sorry about mistaking you for someone else" he said.

well thats my full name but it's Yoongi and I'm sorry about mistaking you for someone else" he said

Shit.

He has a girlfriend.

Double shit

i caught feelings.

REAL feelings.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HEY GUYS!!! i hope you liked the first chapter. I know it was a little long so in the future i will try to make it shorter. Also enjoy the rest of the book and let me know how you feel about it!🤪

:) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

To be continued....