Chapter 2: New Allies

Sucrose, a biological alchemist in the city of Mondstadt on planet Nuremberg-38, asked head alchemist Albedo if she could ride one of the Legion of Nuremberg's Anvil Carrack explorer starships. Albedo agreed, and both Sucrose and Albedo rode a Legion Carrack that's set on a course to Elaaden (Albedo being the driver, of course). Joining Sucrose on her field trip was Hilda, an elite trooper of the Legion of Nuremberg, alongside her horned Palamute, Twig.

Meanwhile, Mayonna met with Tulip (with her spherical droid One-One) and Molly. They conversed a little bit about the Umbral anomaly on Elder's Recess, before entering Tulip's Railjack, Bahamut. Then Bahamut, along with Tulip, Mayonna, and Molly, traveled to the planet Elaaden.

As for Bee and her Palico, PuppyCat, she went to a mystic portal back to regular Sera and asked Miu Iruma of the Osowiec Resistance if she could travel in a MISC Freelancer. Miu Iruma nodded and then took Bee and her Palico PuppyCat to the MISC Freelancer. Miu Iruma herself drove Bee in the Freelancer to Elaaden.

Back on Elaaden, Raiden Mei was fighting a big electrical wolf called a Zinogre (which is an Electro Behemoth), which proved to be a match against Mei's lightning-speed attacks. Mei sensed the intense Ki of Sucrose, Mayonna, Tulip, Hilda, Molly, and Bee. She knew that her 'reinforcements' were coming.

Meanwhile, three starships have arrived at New Tuchanka. They were the starships that had Mei's long-awaited 'reinforcements'. Sucrose, Hilda, and Bee thanked the drivers of the starships as they departed Elaaden, while Tulip parked her Railjack Bahamut as Mayonna and Molly exited the Railjack alongside Tulip. Mayonna asked a fellow Krogan, Nakmor Drack, about the whereabouts of Mei: "Henlo, fellow being, have you seen a woman named 'Raiden Mei'?"

Drack answered, "The Herrscher? She went to the Sea of Ataraxia to hunt a 'Zinogre'."

Mayonna said, "Thanks," and Sucrose, Mayonna, Tulip, Hilda, Molly, and Bee began to advance into the Sea of Ataraxia to find Mei.

Within the Sea of Ataraxia, Raiden Mei was already struggling against an overly charged Zinogre, though we won't give up. Then suddenly, an arrow made out of Hydro elemental energy directly hit the Zinogre's left frontal leg, causing the leg to break. This crippled the Zinogre by reducing its movement capabilities. After retrieving the 'Deathly Shocker' that dropped from the Zinogre's broken leg, Mei turned to find a familiar elegant figure armed with a gleaming bow. Then, 5 other familiar figures appeared alongside the figure she just saw with her own eyes.

Her reinforcements have arrived.