New story

Zafar saw the time stone inside a locket when he entered and travel minimum 4 hrs of walk.When he tried to pick it,he has return to the entrance.He was confused but suddenly he heard a voice of ancient one the one who gave magical seeds to Aladdin and Yasmine.

Ancient one:-To get the stone,You need a key to open it.

Zafar show the key and the ancient one tries to grab it but Zafar stabbed her.Zafar got the key from Omar before itself.

Ancient one:-The time is slow here,
They are coming to stop you.

Zafar:-First,You go to heaven and I will send them soon.

Zafar hears Pravin shouted Zafar in anger voice running towards him.
Zafar pushed the ancient one and ready to fight with Pravin.Pravin and Zafar fighted aggressively each other.Pravin made a mark on Zafar's forehead.Omar pulled Pravin and gets stab by Zafar.Pravin ran and grab the time stone.The Time stone sparked and suddenly a black out.The time stone cannot be used to reborn the dead but it can change the timeline and which we wish.Example, Yasmine's father and Pravin's father will not be alive in this new timeline.
Now the people alive inside the cave wishes will be fulfilled by time stone, Pravin's wish is to change the Omar's bad name as a traitor.Zafar's wish is to be the most powerful man in the Agrabah.Aladdin's wish is to marry Yasmine.Yasmine's wish is to become Sultana of Agrabah and accomplish her father's ambition.Sarah's wish is to marry Pravin.Pravin touched the time stone so he only remember the past timeline.

A new timeline which starts the story from the beginning.The people were assembled in the Agrabah castle entrance.Suddenly Yasmine came to the stage.All the people were praising her as Sultana Yasmine.

Yasmine:-Thanks for the grand welcome.Today we were gathered to honour Omar the greatest warrior.He was died in an accident with his son Pravin.We lost our greatest pillar of Agrabah today but to remember him I ordered to make a statue of him and now it is prepared it was placed here in the entrance of castle.May the future generation praise him too.

She finished her speech and went to the castle.All the people dismissed but a man in scarf,looking the statue and smiled.He removed his scarf and

Pravin:-Atlast my wish is completed today.

He left the place like he finished his lifetime achievement but he has a lot.In the castle,

Yasmine:-(shouting at the soldiers)Still you had not arrest them,right.

The solider:-We tried our best but they are superfast we couldn't even touch them.

Yasmine:-Don't say we it is you and your fools (in anger tone).

Zafar entered and

Zafar:-Leave it Yasmine they will arrest them next time.

In this timeline,The king was died by Zafar but Yasmine doesn't know about it and all of them thinks that He was died in heart attack.After the death of the king, Yasmine turned to the sultana of Agrabah and Zafar turned to the Godfather of Yasmine and the minister too.Sunset,Yasmine was removing her jewelleries and her servant Pidhi helping her.They were arguing.

Yasmine:-I know he was rude and cunning so many times but he is my Godfather.

Pidhi:-Then why he is planning to marry you.

Yasmine:-It ...

Zafar interrupt and
Zafar:- was a rumor (in a innocent tone but his eyes looked pidhi in terror).

She got scared seeing Zafar and his eyes.She left before getting into trouble.Yasmine bowed down and get blessings from Zafar.

Zafar:-I have no intention on Yasmine.

Yasmine:-I know fathe.. .. sorry Zafar but she was overthinking.

Zafar smiled and left.

Zafar:-(mind voice) You and Agrabah will soon be mine darling.

Yasmine needs to find a solution to catch the group of wild boar that destroy crops and vegetables land.

As a solution,Pravin went to cultivated lands at night.He shoots arrows on the wild boars and killed it.
He killed a last wild boar with a sword and the blood was dropping from the sword all the way.He headed to Zafar's room who was in boozing state and keep the sword in the place where he took it.In the morning,The villagers saw all the wild boars dead and saw the blood.They followed and found Zafar killed the wild boars and greets him.Zafar doesn't understand how it happened and asked to stop the greetings but Yasmine entered so Zafar asked them to greet again.They did and Yasmine was surprised to see Zafar did this.She asked the soldiers to honour Zafar for this.

Zafar:-It's okay.I don't need it.I want my subjects to be happy.

Zafar:-(mind voice)Who made me to do this? What am I going to tell them.

In the night,The secret basement inside the castle were Zafar was the real king who was called as Mucchad and do evil things for money and resources.He has become the powerful man in the Agrabah like he wished but it's not enough for him.
He need to be more powerful so he is
collecting money to spend and find way to become the most powerful person in the world.The traders shouting at Mucchad for hunting the wild boars.Mucchad planned to destroy the crops and make the traders to raise the money of other countries food goods which makes them both Zafar and the traders to become rich but it was failed because of Pravin.Next morning,Pravin met Yasmine in streets where she was roaming to check how citizens was.
Seeing him,Yasmine smiled.

Yasmine:-I didn't met you before but I think we have some connection.
Who are you?

Pravin:-I am Pravin.Son of Omar the warrior.

Yasmine:-I heard you died in an accident with your father.

Pravin:-I was not in the country when the accident occurred.My father died.
I was in Egypt and now visit here.

Yasmine:-What you want?

Pravin:-I came here to tell who killed my father?

Yasmine:-Who's it? Tell me the name I will punish them whoever it is.

Pravin:-(mind voice)You don't believe me if I tell it is Zafar.

Pravin:-His name is Mucchad.He was controling many of our soldiers and do evil things for Agrabah.

Yasmine:-Where can I find him?

Pravin:-I don't know but I have a plan.

Thanks for reading:-