🦋13

2 weeks later

Y/n's pov

It's been 2 weeks since I'm here with winne. I love to spend time with him. Well when we were kids we used to be bestfriends and I had a crush on him that time. So one day he proposed me saying he loves me and I said him that I him too, like we were just kids we didn't knew what was love I believe that was just a small lust. But one day after coming back from kindergarden winne held my hand and said
*Flashback*
"Honey!!."
" Winne." I went and hugged him.
" Um I need to say you something."
" What is it?."
"Y/n me and my parents are moving from here. I won't be able to play with you or see you anymore. But my parents told me that when I'll be 19 yrs old I'll be able to come back."
" 19!! But you are just 8 yrs now. No! You'll not leave me say this is false. I can't live without playing with you no.!" I started crying and he hugged me and pated my back and he was also crying.
" I'm sorry honey. But I need to go. I promise I'll come back and we will be together again. I'll always love you. So will you wait for me?."
" Yes I will wait for you."
We did our pinky promise and he said
" When we'll grow up no one will be able to separate us. I promise."
I nodded. Then he kissed my cheeks and said " I love you."

*End of flashback*

Winne said that his father got a better job at states so they had to shift but now he came back as promised. Sometimes I think my childhood was like a drama like a girl and a boy who loved each other but got seperated and the boy said he'll save her and the girl was waiting. Well I should stop watching dramas. But I miss Jungkook, ji-hun and mi- su. I don't know if mi-su is ok or not she is pregnant and she'll need help what kind of bestfriend am I. And what about ji-hun is he still in his friends house, I don't know he can't sleep well without me, what kind of sister am I.
And Jungkook what is he doing? Is he missing me? Is he searching for me? Is he ok? I miss cuddling him. I miss him. I want to go see him but winne does not allows me going to him and I don't know why? I asked him why and he told me it's just it is. And whenever I talk to winne about him he gets angry so I keep it shut.

Jungkook's pov

It's been 2 weeks since my princess is kidnapped. I don't eat well, sleep well even I don't bath. I just lay at my bed watch out of the window and think of her. Just for Ji-hun I eat, he reminds me of her. Ji-hun always asks were his sister is and he misses her a lot, I lie to him that y/n is in a school trip and she will come soon. I hope she will, it's getting impossible for me to live without her, sometimes I think it's better to die than living without her but my hyungs scold me whenever I say that. Suddenly Jimin and taehyung hyung bust open my door.
" Jungkook ahh we got the location where y/n is. We found her."
What? Th- they f-found her. I was staring at them blankly.
" Yaaaa jungkook ahh wake up we found your girl."
I got up from the bed and said
" Let's go hyung give me the location right know I'll kill that motherfuker." I was furious.
" Yah we will attack Tonight not now, we need preparations kook. We can't just go and attack them, they are powerful, they can hurt y/n. I know you are desperate to see but just wait for tonight and she will be back in your arms I promise."
" Thank u jimin hyung."
" Don't you wanna know who kidnapped your girl?."
" Yes."
" Kris wu."