Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly

Mulai dari awal

Aizawa: "My new student, Amari, she was just a little upset for some reason. And Tokoyami must have gone after her." He explained putting his hands in his pockets.

Recovery Girl: "Mm, I see. Well this one here is doing much better now, he'll be just fine." She said as she looked at Mineta.

Aizawa: "Thanks. Alright come on, let's get to the bus."

N: Aizawa and Recovery Girl walked ahead of the students and they all stood still for a second and Mineta joined the crowd.

Mineta: "Midoriya? What the heck happened? Did Amari fight Bakugou?"

Deku: "Um, no, well not exactly. Mr. Aizawa said that we have to go back to school anyways, but Kacchan and Amari will fight another day. But they did fight a little in the surveillance room and Amari did something with her quirk to make Kacchan fall on the floor when Mr. Aizawa talked to them about their behavior." He explained to Mineta.

Mineta: "Whoa! And I missed it?! Who won?!" He asked as he pulled Deku by his shirt.

Deku: "Well I don't think anyone won. Iida broke it up before anything else happened."

Uraraka: "Guy's come on, we gotta go." She said as she tapped Deku on the shoulder.

Deku: "R-right we're coming."

N: They caught up with everyone else and some of the girls were curious to know where Tokoyami and Aika ran off too.

~Meanwhile~

N: Aika was two floors above the exit and was heading towards the bus in a heap of anger. But she didn't know that Tokoyami was somewhere close by.

Aika: "I swear, the next time Bakugou tries to piss me off I'm gonna-"

Tokoyami: "You shouldn't let him burden you like that." He said from behind.

N: Aika turned around to see Tokoyami standing a few feet behind her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Aika: "Came here to give me advice? Or did you just follow me so you could pick a fight?"

Tokoyami: "I don't have any reason to fight you, and I was just being suggestive. Bakugou can be..unbearable, but once you learn how to deal with him, you'll now to just stay away from people like him."

N: Aika rose a brow then sighed, she placed her hand on her waist and shifted her body a little to the left.

Aika: "Why'd you follow me Toko?"

Tokoyami: "It's Tokoyami. And I was just making sure you were alright." He said taking a few steps forward.

Aika: "Well thanks, but no thanks. I don't need you to baby me, I can take care of myself. I always have. And I certainly didn't ask you to follow me, or to care."

Tokoyami: "I umderstand, but no one has to ask for permission to see if someone else is alright. Especially heroes, and since that's what we aim to be, we shouldn't have to think twice about checking on someone." He said walking towards Aika.

N: Aika stood up straight and let her hand fall to her side. She was still a little angry about what happened with Bakugou, but she was too distracted by Tokoyami.