Lyra pulled away again before leaning forward and breathing on his ear lightly before gently nibbling on his earlobe. A low, playful snarl slips past his lips and he holds onto her tightly before allowing them to fall from the branch, careful to make sure that he was the one to hit the ground instead of her.

She moved to straddle his hips, but he flipped them over before she could react. "Stop teasing me, kitten, because then I'll have to tease you." He tells her roughly, husky undertones running all the way through.

"Go on then." She purred.

He smirked and leaned down to kiss her when her phone pinged. She quickly flipped them over so she was straddling his hips before pulling her phone out. It was from her dad. "Who is it?" Emmett asks her, propping himself up on his elbows.

"My dad." She replies, "He was asking when I'd be home."

"And, what did you tell him?"

"I said I'd be there in five minutes."

Emmett smirked as he took the phone from her hand before gently tossing it to the side, "Well, I guess we'll just have to enjoy the next five minutes."

Lyra giggled lightly as Emmett flipped them over so he was on top again. The giggling ceased as Emmett's lips covered hers roughly, causing her mouth to open in slight surprise. He took advantage of this as his tongue began to tangle with hers. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He quickly stood up with the banshee still clinging to him, his hands gripping her thighs as he pressed her up against a tree.

They shared kiss after kiss, so enraptured in each other that a second ping on Lyra's phone falls on deaf ears. It wasn't until Emmett finally pulled away. "Lyra," He breathed against her lips as they both opened their eyes, topaz meeting zircon, "Can I be your boyfriend?"

Lyra's heart stuttered, not expecting the question to be phrased that way but loving it more than anything. She wanted to tell him yes, but the opportunity that was presented was far more alluring. So her lips pulled into a mischievous smirk as she replied, "I don't know, can you?"

Emmett stared at her for a second before laughing at the absurdity of the response, exclaiming in slight disbelief, "Lyra!"

Lyra laughed to herself as she gently combed her fingers through his hair, apologizing lightly, "Sorry, I couldn't resist." She smirked as she added, "Sure you still want to be my boyfriend?"

Emmett grinned at her, "This is exactly why I want to be your boyfriend."

Lyra smiled brightly, "Then, yes, of course you can be my boyfriend." Emmett somehow grinned even brighter in response before capturing her lips quickly in another passionate kiss as he gently set her down on the ground, Her fingers staying tangled in his hair as she arches into him before pulling back from him to say, "I should probably go home now." Emmett pouts slightly, making her roll her eyes. She presses a quick kiss to his lips before telling him, "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." He replies, pecking her lips.

"Okay." She repeats, pressing another quick kiss to his lips.

"Okay." He says once more, kissing her one final time with a small chuckle.

She pulls away from him completely, grabbing her phone before giving him a small two finger salute and flashing away, leaving Emmett staring at where she had been a second before with a grin on his face.

Meanwhile, Lyra quietly entered her house through the front door, a silly grin still on her face. That is until she hears her papa's voice asking, "Where have you been?"