Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise

Start from the beginning

As the classes continued, I was wondering about my conversation with ibuki. I ended up telling her about my past. Well kind of my past because that was not entirely the truth.

As the last lecture ended and Mashima Sensei exited the class. No one moved. Every eye looked at matsushita who was just looking at her phone unfazed. It seems they had expected something to happen and were going to sit in the class and see the drama. I sighed as I had to seat. If matsushita makes a move I should at least see it with my own eyes. Horikita is useless at reporting things. She might hide somethings from me too.

I shrugged thinking that I should contact the person who is helping matsushita now. That's the only way to deal with matsushita at this moment.

I sent the message to that person. I was surprised how did she and matsushita even team up against me. It seems there is another motive behind these recent developments in the class.

The notification came. She can't meet me now it seems. I sighed and decided to retreat back in my dorm rooms for a day.

As I started preparing food, the bell rang.

I was surprised considering I didn't get visitors much often. I made my way towards the door and saw through the gap. Outside was Ibuki Mio tapping her feet indicating her impatience.

I sighed and opened the door. Just as the door opened, she rushed in and punched me in the shoulder. Of course, I could have avoided it, but ibuki would have started another fight. Yeah, she was too prideful to accept her defeat. And her punch really didn't hurt so.... I don't really care.

"Why the hell did you take so much time to open the door." She yelled at me.

You ringed the bell like 23 seconds ago. She really had some serious anger issues. She closed the door and I went back in the kitchen. She sat on the sofa and started fiddling with her phone.

Wait from when is she so casual with me? Oh, I'm the one who is the idiot it seems. She has been getting a bit too comfortable lately. I even thought that it was what we can call love. But I can't be sure. Well time will tell, so I'm definitely patient enough to wait for that day.

I brought the coffee to her. She looked at me from her phone. She sighed keeping the phone away and took the coffee.

"So why are you here. Did Ryūen tell you to tail me or something?" I asked her.

She tched, "I'm not his dog or something. And no, he didn't tell me to."

I sighed and asked, "So why are you here exactly?"

She looked at me with a glare. What did I even do?

"Are you saying I'm not allowed to come to your room?" She asked me, demanding an answer. It seems she didn't want No for an answer.

"Uh that's not what I meant but still I thought you weren't the type to waste your Tim..."

I couldn't say anything as she suddenly punched me. She is too abusive, one day I would really like to payback.

I looked at her but she wasn't the usual ibuki, her features were a lot soft than usual.

"Ayanokouji, talking to you isn't waste of time. You should not sell yourself short like this."

I was surprised seeing the worry in her eyes. But I felt uncomfortable. Those eyes of worry, I wasn't used to them. I for a second thought that, ibuki was lying. But then I realized after seeing the genuine care in her eyes. I was the one ignorant. Every word she spoke was truth. 

I decided to break this intense romantic movement, "I never knew you were so caring Ibuki."

Another punch. I looked at her and she was blushing. Well that really was quite embarrassing.