"Hey uh guys... what if we all came from one Jackie?" The left one said.

"You're saying that we're some Identity disorder incarnate?"

"I think he means we're representing something from Jackie's mind."

"So I'm the cranky one, you're the chill one, and this one is what? His shattered childhood?"

"You realize you're just insulting yourself, right?"

"Let's just forget about this shit and focus on what we're going to do now."

"We also need a name, Jackie is out of the equation."

"How about we use Ghidorah's name as a reference? The right one can be Zwei, the middle is Ein, and I'm Drei."

"Oh no, there's no way we're using that. How about this? I'm Odin, the middle one is Ning, and timid over there is Cody." The right head growled.

"I kind of like that one."

The left head pouted. "Oh... can we at least use it like code names?"

"Well, I suppose we can."

"Yippee!" The now named Cody said while looking like it was doing a celebration dance.

"Great..." Odin growled in annoyance. "Alright, first things first, we need to find shelter, food, and water," Ning said. "We'll plan our next move later."

The two nodded. After hours of searching, they finally found a source of drinkable water. It was enough to last them a few months. Strangely, the three hadn't felt the urge to eat yet.

Finding shelter was harder, with their colossal size around 300 meters tall with a 350 wingspan. Each step they took shook the landscape, which spooked all the local animals.

"We've been walking for hours, there's no way we're finding any shelter," Ning said.

"Tell me about it..."

"Um... guys, do you hear that?"

The beast stops in its tracks, trying to hear what their third head spoke of. At first, they heard nothing until a quiet rumble.

It was like something was clawing its way out to the surface.

"Move, you bloody idiot!" Odin roared. Just as they did, something bursts out of the earth.

"Is that a MUTO!?"

"Whatever it is, we need to get away."

"And go where? We're too big, and we smell, it'll find us."

"Alright, keep on you're on toes."

Then they heard a ping before a screen made itself known to them.

Name: Gestroyah

Title: {locked}

LVL:1

HP:539

Attack:199

DEF:204

AGI:109

LUCK:83

Reputation:0

"What the hell?"

The momentary distraction was enough for the MUTO to take advantage and tackle the titan down. Acting quickly, Odin quickly bites the enemy viciously.