Chapter 12

A/N: hey quick little announcement. Thank you so much for over 100 reads that means a lot and that you guys like this story thank you :)

y/n Pov:

I open my eyes but closed them straight away. The light brought a very painful migraine. I groan and roll over pulling the covers over my pounding head. It feels like someone's banging on my forehead or they're knocking really hard. I rolled over some more but rolled into someone. I shot my head up however I got the consequences of doing so, my head fucking exploded. I put my hand over my forehead and looked at who I was sleeping with. Craig? wait what. I tried to remember what happened last night but nothing came into memory. now, this is why I don't drink. I put my head back down on the pillow but felt Craig get out of the bed and walked down the stairs.

I start to fall back to sleep trying to help my headache to calm down. I hear the door open then someone nudging my shoulder. I swotted their hand away but they just nudge harder. Finally, I rolled over and locked onto blue eyes he still looked the same but just with bed hair.

"good morning y/n let me guess headache," he said in a very quiet voice. He then handed me some Advil. I take thankfully that I have something to help with my pounding head. I sat up as carefully as I could not wanting to make it any worse and took out some pills and grabbed the water he also gave me and swallowed. I took my time trying to swallow and was thinking about what happened last night trying very hard to at least remember something. The only thing I could have remembered was running into someone on the dance floor and them spilling their drink on me and I headed upstairs then things started going blurry.

After a while, I noticed my head started to feel better it still hurt but was durable. I sat fully up now and looked around the room. I was in Craig's room. I looked around more and saw Kyle sitting on a mattress looking down at his phone. what is Kyle doing here I thought Craig didn't like him. Kyle looked up at me from his phone and smiled at me.

"good morning y/n what a night," Kyle said as he was getting out of the bed. I froze what the hell did he mean by that. Craig then rolled his eyes and looked back at me then I looked at Kyle. I think he saw the worry on my face because his smile dropped.

"hey, y/n I was just kidding nothing happened last night you just passed out and we took you to Craig's" Kyle's voice was soft and carry. I smiled and started to get out of bed. I noticed as I stood up that I had no pants on and very tight underwear with a big black shirt that was long enough to go down to my thighs. I freaked out and tried to pull my shirt down further

"Ummm" is all I can say and both Craig and Kyle realized what I was implying and left the room closing the door behind them. I run around the room looking for my pants. I found my jeans but they were stained with beer. I rolled my eyes.

"what can I wear," I say to myself and walked towards Craig's cupboard and looked through his draws. finally, I found what I was looking for shorts. I pulled them out and put on some black very baggy shorts they barely stayed on my hips but I made it work. Once done I decided to go down the stairs. I opened the door and was hit with the smell of pancakes. I smiled at this and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Craig cooking and Kyle setting up the table. I smiled and walked in and took the plates off of Kyle and finished setting up the table.

"hey you know I was fine doing that myself," He said and I chuckled but still finished setting up the table. both Kyle and I sat down and talked a little bit. Craig came over put down a big plate filled with different size pancakes. we ate for a bit then heard someone coming down the stairs. I turn my head and see Tricia standing there.

"hey," Kyle said and she just looked over at him and continued walking towards us and grabs a plate and some pancakes.

"What do you say," Craig said sounding bored