Author's Note

Hi guys, Johnny here.

Hope you are all doing well and are staying safe during this pandemic, which has a lot of us going crazy because of all the social distancing and the fact that we are all limited as to what we can do nowadays. So if any of you are dealing with the effects of isolation, you are not alone and I totally get it because I am also dealing with the same thing.

I also want to thank all of you who have been reading this story and for giving it a chance. I know it has been a minute since I last updated this story, roughly about six months ago. Originally, I wanted to take a two-week break back in July of 2020 because of the stress of the pandemic, work, and not making the same money I made once upon a time since hours have gotten cut, and as a result, I had to go on unemployment which helps somewhat but even with the boosts, it is still not enough and barely manage to make ends meet.

In July, as some of you know, I started to experience really bad anxiety - which was the reason why I decided I needed a break and originally wanted to be out for two weeks. However, family problems began to arise, financial issues due to the pandemic, and then having lost two family members at the beginning of 2020, as well as three family friends thereafter, only made matters worse. So it was a year that literally started wrong as my cousin was murdered in a mugging while going to the market in mid-January. Things got worse for my grandpa's health and began to deteriorate. It only got worse after learning about my cousin's passing and he eventually passed away in April.

So sadly, I was not in a state of mind where I could freely use my imagination to write stories and continue updating. Then, I simply realized I had to take more time off for my mental health to reduce the amount of stress I was already dealing with. So I want to give my sincerest apologies for not having updated in so long. 

A few people have also messaged me as to why I had not updated. So I decided that I wanted to explain what's been going on and why I was gone longer than I had originally said. For a moment, I contemplated terminating the story because I really could not think about how I would continue. Then writer's block hit and I realized I had to recharge my batteries before I updated any of my stories and jumped back into the writing ship.

But for those of you who have enjoyed this story, don't worry because I decided to keep writing it and while I am going to attempt to update, I still don't know when I will. All I can say is that I will try and update sometime in the next couple of weeks. 

Please, forgive me for the lack of communication and for taking a long time. I hope you will continue giving this story a chance.

But in the meantime, I will try and get it together, now that we have left 2020, which was a horrible year. Hopefully from this point on, things will start to get better.

Again, thank you for your support and I will make every attempt to update this story as soon as possible.

Take care ya'll and please stay safe!

Sincerely,

-Johnny