New Year

Warning: Smut
You woke up for the first time in awhile in a lonely bed, you got up and wrapped a warm creamy white colored blanket over you, you went to the kitchen and made your coffee, and went to the same place you were forever ago, the cold crisp are of the dawning new year hit your shoulder blades, you wished that the piece with Bucky would have lasted a bit longer new years was tonight, and you still had to go to the party, you breathed in what felt like shards of ice, that was air, threw your nostrils.
Bucky woke up with confusion not feeling your body warmth in his arms, which sent him into a frenzy for a minute, but then what happened last night, hit him, and he regretted it, he threw the black comforter off of his body, and walked to the kitchen, and poured himself a pre maid cup of coffee, and went to the roof, and saw you standing looking over the edge of the compound, with a white blanket wrapped around you, he sighed, loudly on accident, you turned around, and smiled, which surprised him.
"I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have said that it was the dickish thing to do, and I-" he was cut off by you kissing him.
"I forgive you." you pulled him back in and kissed, him again, you tugged at the sweats he was wearing.
"What are you doing?" he pulled away, "Are you sure about this?"
"More sure than most things," you told him with determination.
He pulled the tank top over your head, and your small shorts down, and you pulled down his sweats and he pulled off your braw and panties, you slid his boxer briefs down, he pulled you closer and pushed you against the cold cement wall, goosebumps pricked at your skin, Bucky slid into you, his dick impaling you, as skin started to move agent one another, and soon slaps of skin agent skin and moans filled the cold morning air Bucky's hands curled in your hair and slowly pulled it while he attacked your neck with rough bights making you moan louder, you bit at under his jaw nipping at it leaving little love marks, you clenched ever so slightly around his overly sensitive dick, Bucky groaned and bit along the sensitive skin of your breast, and down your stomach, your fingers gripped his short hair in your hands, pulling his head back away from your skin you, kissed him deeply, he thrust into you again, and you clenched around him, Bucky gasped for air, as he hit his climax, he kept his pace of pulling in and out of you, whines and grones left your mouth, sooner than later, you let out a loud gasp as you came around his dick, your cunt tightening around him, he slowly slid out of you, both of your chests moved up and down, in synced almost, "Next time you gotta do that in a bed." Bucky smirked.
"Humm-umm," you hummed, as you slowly started sliding clothes over your naked body, Bucky slid his sweats and boxer briefs over his legs.
The elevator doors opened, with the classic ding, you looked slightly flushed, but you hand a real genuine smile, on your lips, everyone looked at the both of you with confusion and surprise, "Well don't you two look great." you looked up at the sound of your cousin's voice.
"Well Sharon your one to talk," you smirked, and walked around the counter, making a quick breakfast.
"So are we expecting both of you, at the party or..." Pepper asked.
"Um...ya." "Um...no." you and Bucky said at the same time.
You turned to Bucky with confusion, "We are not going, You weren't wrong yesterday, I am definitely not in a great place right now."
"Y/n, you do need to get out, so we're going to the party, and this way it's a win-win, we both agree to go," he smirked.
"Alright, I'll add your seats, at a table." Pepper started to write on a paper, in front of her.
You went to your room and sat on your bed, you combed your fingers threw your messy hair in stress, Bucky stopped at the doorway, "I don't have anything to even wear." you said.
"Pepper and Sharon are going dress shopping soon, which means, you have a dress too, now, so, no worries, on that part," he smirked.
"You infuriating sometimes." you groaned, getting up and wrapping your arms around his waist.
"And you're the one who originally wanted to go to the party." he pulled away slightly to look at you.
"I'm gonna shower wanna join me?" you smirked up at him.
His blue eyes bore into your e/c ones "Can't, gotta get a suit, with sam and them."
"Love you see ya' later." you stood on tip-toes and kissed him, he kissed you back and he turned and walked away.
You turned on the shower and pulled the curtain along the rack then you pulled your tank top over your head, and your braw, you pulled your shorts and panties down your legs, and you stepped into the steam, you looked down at your loved marked skin and took the bar of soap and washed your skin, you pumped shampoo in your hands and rubbed your hands together and got a lather going, you combed your fingers threw your hair, and rinsed it out doing the same with conditioner, you stopped the flow of the water, and opened the curtain and wrapped a towel around your body, and walked into your closet and pulled on a t-shirt and leggings with combat boots, and pulled out a black leather jacket.
You walked into the kitchen where you found the ginger and the blond, "Ready to go mutch?" your cousin asked jokingly.
"Well now that my boyfriend is having me go to the party that he was at first set not to go to, I kinda need a dress, so are you two ready to go?" you asked.
"Yes...but, I gotta pick up morgan from a friend's place, she's coming with us." Pepper smiled.
______
The four of you got to the dress shop and Morgan fluted around the room, looking at the beautiful dresses, the worker, walked out from behind the counter, "Hmm, Pepper, it's great to see you, and you brought new faces." The French woman walked over and circled you and your cousin.
"Y/n, Sharon meet Delphine," Pepper introduced.
After a little bit of trying on dresses, you pulled on a long puffy grey and white gown you walked out from behind the curtain, Pepper and Sharon had already found some beautiful dresses, "It looks great on you, you look beautiful." Pepper said when you walked out, you looked at your self in the body mirror.
"Y/n/n, you look gorgeous." Sharon smiled, you gave a small turne witch the full skirt turned with you.
You walked out to the car that was being driven by Happy, "Can you drop me off at the Avengers tower I need to make sure that everything is going as planned." Pepper asked him.
"Sure thing Pep, hey I was wondering if the Spider kid and his aunt were coming?" he asked as he pulled out.
"Yes, May and Peter are coming Happy." Pepper nodded she turned to Morgan, "You're going to the compound with Y/n and Sharon, Mommy will be their latter alright." she smiled down at the little girl.
______
Happy pulled up to the gate of the compound where flashing cameras were going off outside of the tinted car windows, he showed his pass to the guard and pulled threw the gate, you helped Morgan out while Sharon grabbed the bags with the dresses, the three of you walked threw the doors that slid open, and you walked threw the empty halls, Morgan looked up at you "Are we alone?" she asked.
"I think we are...for now, How about we do something fun." You smiled mischievously down at her.
______
Bucky, Sam, Bruce, Rhodey, and Peter walked into the compound and were surprised when they came to the staircase, to see a mattress, and you, Morgan and Sharon sliding down on it, Morgand squealed as you and Sharon had a look of slight fear on your faces, there were a bunch of pillows and blankets at the end in case of a crash landing, which was what happened next, Morgan landed happily on the pillows but you and Sharon weren't as lucky, you skitted across the smooth grey floor, Blood started to form on a small cut on Bucky cheek.
"Ow." you groaned getting up.
"Well hello there," Rhodey said.
"No fair, can I do it." Peter ran up to get the mattress seated up the top of the stairs again.
"Peter no," Bucky warned.
"Fine mister Winter Soldier." He sounded much younger than he was.
"What the hell were you three doing?" Bucky asked not too serious but with enough seriousness to get his point across.
"Having fun, you should try it sometime," You smirked getting off of the ground and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, you stud on your tiptoes, and kissed him.
"Rude, but no more doing that type of future where someone can get hurt," He smirks.
______
You sat at your make up mirror curling your hair in a ponytail and putting on some makeup you stepped into the grey and white dress and pulled it up, you walked out, Sharon zipped it up in the back for you, as you slipped on the heels you got, your cousin stood in front of you in her red dress with painted red lips that wore a smirk, there was a knock on your room door, you walked over and answered it, Bucky stood in a black suit in front of you.
"Wow," it was quiet but loud enough for you to hear from his lips.
"You don't look too bad yourself 'mister Winter Solder'," you smirked, quoting Peter from earlier.
"Your chariot a wait," Bucky laughed, leading you downstairs, Sharon hooked her arm through Sam's that was waiting for her.
"I have someone waiting for me at the party." She smirked.
"Oh I guess I'll be your date for a half-hour, I guess." Sam joked.
Outside was a limo waiting for you, Bucky opened the door for you and you got in, and he followed in, with Sharon and Sam getting in after, Sam shut the door, and the limo pulled away, you worked on pouring four champagne flutes and handed them out.
"Cheers to a new, and hopefully better year," you said, as the glasses clinked together you poured it down your thoughts, and then there were refills.
Eventually, the limo pulled up to the old Avengers tower, Sam opened the door you could hear the flicks of the cameras, and the loud yelled questions, your hand gripped Bucky's as your nerves started to stir.
"It'll be alright," he whispered, he slid out his hand waiting for you, you took it and he helped you out, the flashes, burned your eyes, as camera after camera flicked and questions were asked above other questions.
"How long have you been together?" one person asked.
"Why was your family kept a secret from the public?"
More questions yelled, after, but they were very similar, but just reworded, Bucky's hand squeezed yours, "I and Y/n have been together for two months now, and her family was doing what they thought was best, by being kept a secret." Bucky answered he continued to walk into the building with you.
Both of you got into the elevator and went up to the ballroom, the door slid opened, and you stepped out, Bucky and you walked threw the crowds of people, he was topped by a blond woman, "You," she had a thick accent.
"Who are you?" Bucky asked her.
"Yelena Belova, why are you here?" She asked with a raised brow.
Bucky shook his head "I don't know you...sorry." He walked past her with you, soon you found Sharon standing next to a blond man.
"Whos that?" you asked Bucky.
"John Walker, I don't know why he's here tho with her." Bucky started to walk towards them and the group they were talking to.
"What happened between you hand that guy?" you asked.
Bucky stopped and turned to you, "Steve chose Sam to be Captian America after him, but the government felt like they should beagle to choose who, and they have chosen him, and he's been causing problems with us, and our missions, so we're not really in the best place with him." Bucky continued his strides to the blond, both of you walked to the group, "John," Bucky called out, the blonde looked at the brunet.
John left your cousin's side with a wink and a smirk and walked to the both of you, "James, I can't say it's a pleasure," Then he turned to you "But you, I can say it is John Walker and you are?"
"None of your business," Bucky cut in for you.
"Y/n Rogers," You glaired at your soulmate.
John's witty smirk fell "The granddaughter of Steve Rogers."
Your heart fell into your stomach, "Yes, I am, but I suppose that you should follow his wishes, of Sam being Captain America."
John scoffed, "He and your grandfather are enemies of the Government."
"John," Bucky practically growled, grabbing him and leading him away.
You stood there heavy breathes coming out of your mouth, the room becoming hot, as heat pricked at your skin, you looked around for an exit and you found one to the balcony, you walked out to the cold air of New York Mainstreet, tears welled in your eyes, you glaired at the building next to the one you were on, the door opened behind you, you didn't bother, turning around, until you saw a similar red dress and blond hair.
"I don't want to talk to you," you said still not looking at her.
"Y/n..." She sighed.
"No, your dates an asshole." you hissed at her.
"He's not just my date," she told you.
"What's that supposed to mean." You finally looked up to her.
"He's my soulmate," she told you.
"Well your soulmate is a dick." you went to walk away.
Sharon stopped you, by the arm and pulling you back, "Your one to talk Y/n, your soulmate is the Winter Soldier."
"He's not like that anymore and you know it." you ripped your arm away from her and went back inside in stretch for Bucky.
______
Bucky pulled John into a secluded part of the tower, and slammed him against a wall, "What the fuck was that." Bucky got in his face.
"Just telling her the truth." John, said like there was no problem.
Bucky took a step away, "You don't deserve the shield, I know that all you wanted was Steve's blessing, but now you can't have that and you never would, and after what you just did not even in the afterlife he won't give it to you, stay the hell away from Y/n and Sharon or I will make your life a living hell, Sam was the only one who deserves that shield, he got the blessing."
"I can't promise you anything about staying away, from Sharon she's my soulmate after all," he smirked.
Bucky rolled his eyes and turned away, to go back to the party and find you, he hoped that that was the only drama tonight.
You sat at the bar drinking scotch, Bucky sat at the stool to your right, "You alright."
"I'm drinking scotch, the only drink I usually drink at parties and stuff is limited to champagne, thats the only time I drink, but look at me now," Your eyes were red-rimmed.
"Y/n," Bucky sighed, "It's alright to drink, no one's judging."
"Thats what you think, I promised him, and look what I'm doing," you squeezed the glass in your hand, and it broke into shards in your hand, and cutting it.
"Ow...and he would understand," Bucky told you.
"Shure he would," you said, the bartender, came up with a garbage can, and sliding the glass off and into the garbage can, "And Sharon, is being a bitch, their soulmates."
"So I heard," Bucky said Thor came bye and sat by Bucky and slid something to him, "What is this?"
"It is Asgardian Aile," His deep voice said.
"Okay and?" Bucky asked.
"It can get you drunk," Thor said like it was obvious.
Bucky looked at the man with long blond hair, who has lost weight since he last saw him, "Thor super soldiers can't get drunk."
"Asgardian Aile got Cap-"
"Okay, thanks Thor," Bucky cut him off befor he could continue, he took a drink of it, Thor walked away, he cringed alcohol actually slightly affecting him, he wasn't sure this was the best thing for him at the moment.
"Wow my two closest friends at the moment are alcoholic soulmates," Sam joked.
"Ha-ha so funny, I'm not drinking this," Bucky said without amusement.
"Y/n?"
"Hmm, I can get drunk, but unlike a normal person the wonderful feeling goes away faster tho, so I'm drinking so I feel better for at least a couple of hours, and I'll be taking that since you aren't-"
"No, you don't get to touch this your 25% super solder you'll be fine with regular alcohol." Bucky scooted the Asgardian Aile towards Sam the elevator dinged open, all of you turned to see who it was, "Wanda?" Bucky said in a whisper, Sam and he got up, and walked to the said woman, as you ordered something stronger, but when you looked to the right, you saw your saving grace, you picked up the Asgard liquor and took a small sip, and it hit a great spot, and you took a bigger drink of the strangest thing you've ever had, it made you feel ecstatic and more alive, Bucky and Sam made their way to you with a brunet, and another woman with them, "You drank it?"
"Ya, and I feel better at least," you smirked.
"Who are you?" The brunet asked.
"I can ask you the same thing."
"Wanda Maximoff."
"Y/n Rogers."
"Wait as in Steve?" She looked at both men.
"It's a long story, we will explain later." Bucky said, "And you now have pushed a limit, come on, away from the-"
"One vodka," The bartender handed it to you, then walked away Bucky picked up the cup and threw it at a wall behind the counter.
"You need to stop now," it was a warning.
You glared at him, and walked away to the dance floor little did you know there was a watcher.
"Okay explain," Wanda told them.
"Y/n's Steve's granddaughter, he died, of natural causes, and she is in a spiral we're caught up now." Sam rushed.
"Steve Rogers had a family?" the other woman asked.
"And who are you?" Bucky asked her.
"Monica Rambeau," She said, and then there was a flash of light.
"Monica?" Carol Danvers asked.
"Aunt Carol?" they hugged.
"My god you've gotten older." Carol examined her.
"And you've stayed the same, nice hair." She smirked.
"I gotta find my gal you good here?" Bucky asked Sam.
"Ya." Sam nodded, Bucky walked away to find you.
______
You walked away in annoyance trying to find someone to talk to but you ended up stumbling into a room, the lights flicked on something felt almost similar about this room, you looked around, and found out why it felt so similar and safe, "Grandpa," you whispered picking up the picture as a tear fell on the glass if the frame, the door opened.
"You okay?"
"I don't want to talk to you Bucky." you rolled your eyes.
"Come dance with me," Bucky said tho his voice sounded different, you summed it up to the stress he's been feeling.
You looked at him, and put the picture down, you wrapped your arms around him and snuggled into his chest "I'm sorry I'm acting stupid, it's like you said, I am definitely not in a great place right now."
"Shh, it's gonna be alright, lets dance you need a distraction." He kissed the top of your head and led you back out to the dance floor you danced for a bit until he led you outside, "You Rogers are so gullible, do gotta give the new tech some credit, it did trick you."
"What?" you turned around Bucky wasn't with you, "Who are you?" you asked there was a slight tremble in your voice.
"Oh, you'll see," he dragged you inside "Well isn't this a great night for a show." everyone's celebration inside stopped and their eyes met you.
______
Bucky looked everywhere you could have been, but you were nowhere to be found he walked back to the bar and asked Sam if he'd see you, he got a 'no' Bucky looked around the crowded room when oxygen from his lungs was cut off "Well isn't this a great night for a show." his eyes went in the same direction the similar voice said, right in front of him was Brock with you in his hold, a tight grip around your through, "This is perfect I get to kill this bitch and get revenge on everyone at this party, living and dead, but you Barnes," he practically spat "She's so important to you, she's your soulmate, that's why you can't breathe." He pulled you harder into his chest.
"How the hell are you alive," Bucky was able to choked out.
Brock smirked down at the floor and laughed an airy laugh "That snap brought back a couple of your closest friends, me included."
"Rumlow steps away from her," Sam warned.
Brock glared, "She's important to you that makes you leverage sweetness."
"What do you want other than revenge Rumlow." Bucky choked out again, Brocks grip loosened both, you and Bucky gasped in air, "I will do anything, just don't hurt her."
"Promis," Brock growled.
"Promis." Bucky agreed.
Brock threw you to the ground "See you at the compound, Asset," he smirked as he walked into the elevator, Bucky ran to you his legs skitting across the floor, as he wrapped his arms around you.