𝟎𝟔 | 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Tyrfing •°*"˜.•°*"˜

TYRFING: A cursed sword in Norse mythology that appeared in the Tyrfing Cycle. It never misses and gleams like fire. It would also always kill a man each time it is drawn and was the cause of three great evils in the poem.

______________________________________

"So, this is what a real boar looks like." Said our heroin as she eyed the large huge boar that is chasing after the screaming little midget.

Truth be told, Medea had never seen a boar in her life, she was used to be inside her manor either honing her skills or visiting a noble family as instructed by her father. To said that she was curious was an understanding for she only heard about the said creature in the mouths of her manor's chefs or books.

"Aren't you going to help him?" Addresses by Noelle to their senior who was resting on a tree with his broom called "Crazy Cyclone".

"I need a break. I already flew the two of you all the way out here. That ate up so much of my magic and strength." Their senior, Magna, replied as Medea started to head to her said colleague's direction.

"I'll test these boars' strength to see why this little midget keeps screaming," Medea said as she pulled out her grimoire, with a dark violet glow surrounding its form.

"Don't worry. He's a tough kid. Besides, " Magna looked at Noelle then pointed out using his thumb to their violet-haired companion. "Ice princess is heading his way."

Noelle sweatdropped as she saw her tall figured friend using reinforcements magic to single-handedly defeat the boars in one sweep of her arm.

The white-haired princess approached Asta's direction and pulled out her grimoire then stretch out her arm to create a ball of water.

'I can do this.' She thought, however, she didn't realize that she thought of a target. Thus, making the ball of water that she created hit Asta.

"Not me!" Asta yelled then the boar's eyes flashed then hit him. Magna laughed at the scene whilst Noelle flipped her hair then gave her attention to her friends who examine the dead bodies of the boars that she just annihilated in seconds.

"They are bigger than what the books said." Medea quietly murmured as she looked at the dead boar in wonder. A cute expression was plastered on her face because of her curiosity. "They are weak too." She continued as she started to poke them.

Asta immediately summoned his grimoire then pulled out his claymore. With a slash of his Claymore, the boar immediately dropped dead as he breathed heavily

"It's finally down to a count."

"It's not done yet, Asta. There are still-" Magna was cut off as a blur of dark violet immediately came to a view then with a blink of an eye, the three boars were already on the ground.

Medea stood tall, with a glow similar to her hair that's enveloping her body, as she eyed the dead boars then wiped her hands together to get rid of the dust as she looks at her dumbfounded companions, "Is that all?" She asked with a cold yet calm voice as she raised her right eyebrow at them.

No words were uttered as they stood in belief for the display of her strength. She nodded her head, then picked up the four dead boars on the ground.

"Then, that concludes it. Asta, carry the boars on that corner. Magna-senpai, aid him. Noelle, do you want to carry one of these?" Medea instructed, her voice like a leader, as she carried the four big fat boars in her slender arms like it was a leaf.