𝟎𝟒 | Μαύροι Ταύροι

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Μαύροι Ταύροι •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Medea's P.O.V.

I finally arrived at the base as I spotted a white-haired silhouette heading to the door of our base.

'Thank goodness, I arrived on time.' I thought as I feel bad to leave my only friend waiting for me.

I went to her side as she stopped at the sound of an approaching wind. She looked up in my direction as I waved at her.

"Medea! What took you so long?" She crossed her arms in irritation as I touched the ground and went to her side, giving a hug.

"Secret," I said as I raised my index finger on my mouth. Noelle rolled her eyes at me and sighed.

"Care to join my walk inside the headquarters? I have to return this broom that I borrowed for my journey earlier." I suggested as she placed her hand on her chin as if thinking deeply.

"Alright. As long as we don't have to face those loud peasants." She flipped her hair as I nodded. I, myself, wasn't fond of loud things. Since I grew up in a dull and quiet place.

We strolled to one of the entrances of our base in peace. Before the comfortable silence that surrounds us two continue, two loud laughter can be heard approaching our direction. One of the two contains above-average mana whilst the other one has none.

'The other one must be the other recruit.' I thought as closed my eyes, ignoring the loud voices.

Noelle clicked her tongue as she disregarded her nervousness. The two loud voices immediately stopped as I and Noelle continued to walk forward.

She put on her cold look as I remain calm, still closing my eyes. The golden light of the sun setting flashed behind our backs as it gave us a grand entrance.

Finally, peace. No loud voices. No laughter. The only thing that can be heard are the clicks of my heels and my friend's boots as we walked our way inside calmly, getting face to face to the other two.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Asta and Magna were having a blast as they run inside the hallway of their base. Laughing as a sign that they enjoyed each other's company but it was cut short when the older man among the two noticed the presence of two enormous mana in front of them.

He immediately halted making the small man following him bump his head on his back.

"Ouch, Magna?" The small one is known as, Asta, asks in curiosity. Completely oblivious to the arrival of his colleagues.

The two males stared at the approaching figure of the two females. The small one among the two walking with full confidence and grace whilst the tallest one walked with her arms crossed, one hand holding a broom. The golden light of dusk hit their figures giving them an ethereal glow.

Asta got confused as he examined the two. One wearing their uniform rob while the other one doesn't. He became curious at the two especially the tallest one as he eyes the way she carried herself.

"Hey, Asta," Magna called as he looked at the smaller male. "These are your colleagues. The other two recruits of the year."