Douxie x LancelotDaughter! Reader

It's the dark ages. I'm in Camelot. I wake into my bedroom and sit up from my nap. I'm pretty tired, even though I have a ball to attend tomorrow night. The door the opens.
"Darling, can I come in for a bit?" I hear doux say.
"Of course doux, I missed you" I said as he sat down on the bed next to me.
He kissed me passionately. I missed him so much.
"So are you ready for tomorrow nights ball?" He asked me smirking.
I laughed "Why are you smirking?"
"Well darling, I want it to be perfect. Plus, I'm not trying to get your father to kill me yet" He says laughing.
"Please, i'd never let him do that!" I said.
We snuggled and cuddled for the next 20 minutes.
"So, I have to go now my love" He said starting to stand up.
"Ughhh, fine. I'll see you tomorrow Doux" I said hugging him tightly.
He kissed me, "I love you so much (Y/N) (Y/LN)"
" And I love you Hisirdoux Casperan" I told him.
Doux left and I went to bed.
-Next day-
I woke up to my father.
"(Y/N), come on, let's go Ive for men to train, I'll let you give orders" He said bribing me.
"YES! I'll be down in 5 father" I said jumping out of bed and kissing him on the cheek.
He left while I got dressed.
-Time Skip-
I went down and joined my father. We started to train the troops. They did obstacle courses, workouts and some other stuff my father though was important. I sat down as I watched my father give orders. Soon, it was over.
"(Y/N), I'm going to go have some brew with Galahad and the new knights" Father said hugging me.
"Okay father, Im going to hang out with douxie" I said walking away.
"You know the rules (Y/N)!" He yelled while I continued to walk away.
I rolled my eyes and smiled as I walked up to Merlins tower.
"Hey douxie, care to join me for a ride?" I asked.
"Sure love" He said walking down to the stables with me.
We got on our horses and went for a small ride. It was a bit into the evening when we got back. It was time for me to get dressed for the ball. Doux went to get dressed.
I get changed into my dress.
Dress-

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to Douxie lookinf handsome as ever.
He held his hand out " You look gorgeous, shall we?"
I nodded taking his hand and walking down to the ball room of the castle. The ball room was grand, music playing. The king and his sister sitting on their thrones. Then I saw my father, we both walked over to him.
"Hello father" I told him while giving him a hug.
"Hello (Y/N), you look beautiful" He said while kissing me on the cheek.
We all walked off together as King Aruthur was about to give an announcement.
"People of Camelot, friends, family, let the ball begin!" He said as he sat down.
Some slow dancing music came on and my father slowly handed me off to douxie. I put my arms around Douxs neck as we danced.
"Did I ever tell you how perfect you are for me?" Douxie said while staring into my eyes.
"I don't believe you have" I teased.
We danced a couple more times and the went to sit down at a table. The ball went on for hours. I made up some conversations with father and his friends, Merlin and Douxie and some others. I was a bit tired.
"Hey love, you doing alright?" He asked taking my hand.
"Yes, I bit tired but i'm alright"
All of the sudden, I heat guards come in and say Invaders.
"Hisirdoux! (Y/N)! Get the people to safety!" Merlin ordered us.
We started to move people deeper into the castle to a safe place. The guards including my father were trying to fight off The Arcane Order from what I heard. I had been watching from a what I thought was safe spot, until I felt an ice cold chill behind me. I quickly turned around with daggers ready to throw.
"Hello, Lady (Y/N)" the person says sinisterly.
"What do you want demon?" I say threateningly.
"Oh my dear, you are certainly beautiful, you'll find out soon" He says while blasting an ice beam at me.
I dodge it and start running, throwing my daggers at him. He misses them.
He caught up with me and chained me and brought me up to their floating castle.
"DOUXIE!" I yelled.
"No! (Y/N)! Master we have to get her!" Doux said while Merlin fought some others.
I had been in chains, the demigod came up to me and kissed me. I bit his lip.
"You'll regret that girl!" He said while slicing me with ice claws it seemed like. It left thin deep marks on my face.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" I screamed.
"Well darling, Im Skrael, Skrael of the North Wind. I've been watching over you for some time, you're perfect to be my bride." He said with a sly smirk.
"You're disgusting!" I told him.
He left and I waited for Douxie, my father or even Merlin to come save me.
A few moments later I heard yelling and the doors blasted open and Douxie came running at me and broke my chains.
"My love, are you okay?!" Doux said examining me.
"I'll be fine, let's go now!" I ordered him.
He picked me up bridal style and jumped down to the castle, casting a spell so we wouldn't get hurt when we landed. Soon the floating castle left and my father came running over to me.
"(Y/N), my daughter, are you alright?" my father said pulling me into a protective hug.
"I'm okay father, i'm okay" I said with some tears threatening to escape.
After some conversations, we retired to our quarters. Doux told me he was going to sleep in my room tonight, which I was relieved with. We both were cuddled up next to each other.
"Hey lovely?" Doux said calmly.
"Yes Doux?" I said back.
"You are my everything, no matter where you are or what's happening, I love you and I will never forget you. (Y/N), you are mine as I am yours. Goodnight my love" Douxie said kissing me on my forehead as I drifted to sleep.

Wow! This is certainly gonna be one of my favorite chapters i write! Please make sure to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments!