Skrael x Sorceress! Reader Pt.1

"Morgana!" I heard my brother call for me.
I walked into the light and looked at my brother who sat on his throne
"Arthur, what is it you need brother?" I asked him.
He extended his arm to the left. I looked over to see Merlin and a girl, no older than 13, yet no younger than 11. She was  quite cute.
"Merlin, please" My brother spoke.
"Morgana, this is (Y/N). She is a young witch with great potential. I am completely busy keeping Hisirdoux in line so I must ask you to take (Y/N) in as your apprentice please"
I looked at the girl for a moment, Merlin was right. There was something about her, I could feel it. I inhaled, took a deep breath, smiled and walked over to the girl.
"I would be happy to have you as my apprentice, (Y/N)" I said while putting my arm around her shoulder.
"I am honored Miss Morgana" the girl spoke with a bit of nervousness.
"Come, we have much to learn child" I said while leading her to my study.

  ~Time Skip to a year or so~
*PoV (Y/N)*

"Almost (Y/N), just a bit more, focus!" Morgana encouraged her apprentice.

(Y/N) had had about a year being under Morgana's teaching for about a year. She had great potential, yet there was always something a bit uncommon of hers. Over the past year, Morgana could see the power grow in her eyes each day she learned. She ignored it for the time being. Morgana must admit it it, she was indeed powerful.

*(Y/N) POV*

I had just finished my lesson with Morgana. So much was running through my head, but only one word stayed. Power. At first I wasn't even bothered with it but now ever since I've been her apprentice, I can have it.

I decided to take a midnight walk, I enjoyed the fresh cool air. It gave me freedom. I was headed toward a cliff to watch the moon when a suddden chill hit me. It's the middle of summer and no wind.

"Who's there" I quickly reacted, producing a purple orb of magic in my right hand.

"At ease, little one, I come seeking a deal" A figure spoke with an obvious smirk on its face.

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Well I actually managed to motivate myself a get some kind of story out! I have most of pt.2 done but it still needs some work! Hope you guys enjoy this and let me know what you think in the comments!
Till next time lovelies!
Jules xx