Chapter 2

Bumblebee woke up in a Decepticon holding cell. It was dark and gloomy there and he started thinking of a way to try to escape.

When Shadowstriker and Soundwave came in and grabbed him then dragged him down the hallway.

"What do you guys want with me?" Asked Bumblebee not at all happy as he was brought into the main room if the Decepticon base and tossed down in front of Megatron.

"Why only for you to join us." Megatron told the yellow scout.

"Never." Bumblebee hissed.

"This will change your mind." Megatron told him as he had Bumblebee tossed into a machine.

The yellow Autobot struggled for a few minutes before he was forced into stasis.

"Now let the reprogramming begin." Said Megatron.
_

Meanwhile back at the Autobot base Ratchet had just finished repairing the bot Windblade rescued.

"He's still in stasis right now but will be fine when he wakes up." Ratchet told her.

Just then they both heard screaming coming from the medbay and went to make sure everything was ok.

"NO!! BREAKDOWN!!!" The red bot cried out while in stasis before his optics flashed open as he woke up from whatever nightmare he had been having.

"It's ok your safe in the Autobot base and among friend now." Windblade tried reassuring the red mech when relaxed upon seeing he wasn't in danger.

"So what's your name?" Asked Ratchet.

"Knock Out." The bot replied.

"Knock Out it sounds like you were having quite the nightmare and I'm sorry for any harm those Decepticons may have caused you." Said Optimus Prime who had entered the medbay with Windblade and Ratchet.

"I used to be on the Decepticon side with my brother Breakdown. But one day we were sent on a mission to the remain of our home planet Valocitron to investigate the remains of it." Knock Out explained. "It went well until we found out what our mission really was."

(Flash Back.)

Knock Out and Breakdown had gone to what remained of their home planet Valocitron which had been pretty much wiped out by the cosmic rust plague.

They both hated seeing what had become of their home. They just wanted to finish whatever their mission was and go. When Megatron called them.

"Do you have a sample of the cosmic rust yet." Asked Megatron. "I want to make a bioweapon to wipe out the Autobots."

"A bioweapon but I thought we were making a cure?" Said Knock Out as he and Breakdown looked at each other horrified they didn't want what happened to their home planet to happen to anyone else.

"We won't help you make something like that." Knock Out told him as Breakdown nodded in agreement.

"Oh yes you will as long as you are Decepticons you do as I command!" Megatron growled at them.

"Then we resigne!" Breakdown replied and it was Knock Out's turn to nod in agreement.

"Then you will both be esacuted for treason!" Megatron roared at them and a space bridge opened and out came a spider Decepticon named Arachnid.

"Destroy them both!" Megatron ordered her.

Then Arachnid charged at them but both mech took off driving in their alt modes and managed to get a ways ahead of her. But she was gaining on them fast.

"Hide in there." Breakdown told Knock Out pointing to the remains of an old home that had been left standing after the rust plague.

"No I'm not letting you fight her alone." Knock Out told his brother seeing there was only enough room inside for one of them because the door was to a closet.

"Sorry Doc I have to keep you safe." Said Breakdown. Then Knock Out felt something zap him as his brother used his own weapon on him to stun him.

"I'm just doing this to keep you alive." Breakdown told his brother as he put him in the closet and made sure he was in a comfortable position before closing the door just as Arachnid should up.

Knock Out was fully conscious but couldn't move or speak but saw Breakdown fighting Arachnid and felt his spark break when his brother was knocked into some of the cosmic rust.

Then Arachnid started to come to the closet where she had seen Breakdown hide his brother. Only for Breakdown to get a second wind and grab her and hold her in the cosmic rust he had just come into contact with.

Since Arachnid had touch more of it then Breakdown she crumble right away since the rust was all over her body it ate her almost instantly.

It was then that the paralysis wore off and Knock Out rushed out of the closet.

"Breakdown!" He cried.

"No don't touch me or you'll get cosmic rust!" Breakdown warned his brother.

And Knock Out could see it was already eating away at his body.

"No." Knock Out said with coolant tears forming in his optics knowing there was nothing he could do to save his brother who had just sacrificed himself so he could live.

"I want you to go back to cybertron and live a full life for the both of us." Breakdown told Knock Out. "Live your life Doc." He added before fading away.

Knock Out fell to his knees sobbing having just lost his brother. But he decided to respect Breakdown last wish and live his life so he went and found a space bridge and got back to cybertron but was carful to avoid the Decepticons wanting nothing more to do with that faction.

(Flash Back ends.)

"I am sorry for what you went through Knock Out but Breakdown died a hero and I think he would be proud of you." Optimus told him. "And you are welcome to join the Autobots and we can make sure that does not happen to anyone else."

"I'd be honored to." Knock Out replied accepting. "Scarp would you just look at what Skybite and those seekers did to my paint job." He added going to fix the damage and came back wearing a silver Autobot symbol on his shoulder.

Then he agreed to do whatever he could to help them find and save Bumblebee wanting to take down the Decepticons and repay the Autobots for helping him.
_

Meanwhile Cloud Dagger woke up in a different part of the cave and heard pedsteps coming and tossed one of her wing daggers in the direction they were coming from and the mech who had just entered barley managed to dodge it.

In fact it had just missed his helm and was now sticking in the side of the cave.

"Nice reflexes I'll take the fact that you just went ninja on me and nearly took my head off as a sign that your gonna pull through." Said the seeker mech who had brought her there.

"Why did you bring me here?" She demanded.

"Because you were in a cave pinned under rocks and badly hurt." He replied.

"The Decepticons abandoned me after I was loyal to them they just throw me away like a piece of trash." Said Cloud Dagger.

"I think I used to be a Decepticon once but I don't remember much of my past." The seeker mech told her. "But I'll help you anyway I can."

"Thanks." She replied. "My name is Cloud Dagger."

"Nice to meet you Cloud Dagger. I don't remember much of my past but I do remember my name." Said the seeker mech. "It's Starscream."

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. This story is a nightmare to come up with. But I'll try to update everything soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.