☞︎𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Why did you have to beg for me back when I fell in love with someone else?"

"I had time to think too, y'know...These past months have been hell." He sighed and ran his left hand through his hair. His left hand is slightly bigger than his right and he was a tiny scar on one of the fingers. "He doesn't love you like I do!"

The words were sharp and felt like they cut a line across my throat as I tried to speak.

"And how do you know that? Huh, Jason?"

"Because he...he wouldn't sacrifice the world for you."

"But I'd sacrifice the world for him."

He frowned and sighed.

"You stuttered."

"What?"

"The other day when I asked you if you wanted me or my money. You stuttered."

Why did I pay attention to something so small?

A small tear slipped from his eye. "I was taken aback...I promise I still want you."

"Stop...just stop." If I lost control of my longing, god knows what would happen.

He did stop, he listened. Jason stood and just stared longingly.

"Stop looking at me like that, please."

"Sorry..."

I couldn't help but think he was manipulating me again but he seemed so innocent. God I hate this...

"I'll leave you alone then..."

"I think that's best." I said, the timing was perfect as the timer beeped.

"I wish you the best."

It felt like goodbye. "You too."

He turned back around to face me and leaned in close.

"What are you doing?" I grimaced.

"I'm sorry, I just want to feel you again..." and with that he planted a rough kiss to my lips.

It felt like poison, rotting my body.

But drugs are also poison, drugs are addictive...

I softly kissed him back, tears falling down my cheeks before I shoved him away.

"Go."

"I'm sorry."

"Go!"

Jason did as I said and left, leaving me a pile on the floor.

The alarm still rang in my ears but I didn't bother to turn it off.

Why did I kiss him back?

❦༒❦