Brett's surprise

Eddy didn't know what to think. Brett insisted that he should wear a blindfold and he had no idea where they were going. He trusted his boyfriend though. Brett was really sweet for organizing a surprise for him... whatever it was.

Brett was guiding him with a hand on his shoulder. Eddy could feel them walking out of the park, since the soft dirt path got switched out for rough concrete again. They walked in silence and Eddy noticed that somehow all the sounds around him seemed more intense now that he couldn't see. The cars. Their steps on the concrete. Wheels of a suitcase. A door opening somewhere.

"We're almost there" Brett told him. Eddy sensed they were walking inside some building.

"Okay, you can sit down here. Don't take off the blindfold yet, I will tell you when." Brett said as he helped Eddy sit down on something soft. Eddy smiled up at him, or rather... smiled in the direction he thought Brett was. He could hear descending steps echo through the room they were in. Silence followed. Eddy started to feel kind of nervous. Where had Brett gone? But then he heard soft steps against the floor again and a voice that broke through the silence:

"Okay, you can look now" Eddy removed his blindfold and looked around in awe. They were in a concert hall. It was completely empty. There were rows upon rows of plush, red chairs with not a single person in them.

"How?" Eddy asked, awe shining in his eyes.

"Exhausted some contacts. Booked the place." Brett replied proudly as he adjusted the violin on his shoulder. "I wanted to give the love of my life the concert he deserves"

Eddy flushed bright red at Brett's words.

"Stop it" he said, embarrassed.

"I love you" Brett smiled warmly.

"I love you too, you cheesy idiot"

Brett begun to play. His opening piece was Salut D'Amour. Of course it was. Brett was a hopeless romantic after all. He then continued with the second movement of Tchaikovsky's violin concerto. Brett really poured his whole heart into the playing and Eddy let the tears flow down his cheeks shamelessly. I mean, there was no one that could see him and judge anyway. Brett finished off with a Bach partita. The melody was quick and there was a lot of bow movement. He moved vigorously on stage. Eddy admired his movements. How his fingers flew over the fingerboard. How his arm moved in an perfect arc, with perfect flow. His body danced in sync.

When the last note rung and he looked up at Eddy for approval, Eddy couldn't help but walk on stage and hug him tightly.

"God, that was amazing. I love you so much." he whispered into Brett's hair, hugging him even tighter. The hug was kind of awkward, considering that Brett still had his violin in his hands, so Eddy took the violin from him and put it away in its case. Then he turned back to Brett, but to kiss him this time. There was too much love in the air, so how could he not?

Their lips met in a burning kiss. Both of them kissed with fire, with passion. They fit like pieces of puzzle. They felt warmth. They felt love. This moment was perfect. Eddy licked Brett's lower lip, asking for permission to enter, but at that moment Brett broke away.

"Do you want to go somewhere else? The dressing room perhaps? It's all empty anyways..." Brett said, the suggestion evident in his voice.

"Okay." Eddy laughed a bit, before leaning in for a quick kiss. "Lead the way then"