𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

Addison quickly changed into the skirt Alice had originally chosen despite already feeling cold but it would be worth the smile on her sister's face over something so simple...

Once Rosalie Cullen had finally finished prepping the family was out the door and into their separate cars and despite wasting almost an hour, the Cullen's were still the first people in the school parking lot with plenty of time to spare.

✰✰

Isabella Swan was trying to focus on her new 'friends' conversation but her attention was riveted towards the double doors of the cafeteria and she was completely lost as the doors swung open and five of the most astounding people she's ever seen ...

Isabella Swan was trying to focus on her new 'friends' conversation but her attention was riveted towards the double doors of the cafeteria and she was completely lost as the doors swung open and five of the most astounding people she's ever seen entered. Two guys and three girls, all a chalky pale with purple shadows underneath their eyes, all devastatingly beautiful...

And Isabella couldn't help but ask who they were and Jessica Stanely wasn't at all shy about swinging into gossip mode, "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids, they all moved down here from Alaska two years ago", Angela Weber was a bit shyer about openly gossiping but she still added her input, "they kinda keep to themselves".

"Because they're all together, like together-together, the blonde girl Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy Emmett they're a thing, I'm not even sure that's legal". Rosalie Cullen hated the Stanley girl with a burning passion, she had a tendency to poke her nose into the family's business, "Jess they're not actually related".

✰✰✰

"But they live together" Jessica shrugged Angela off before continuing to speak, "the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's really weird just don't ever talk bad about her to the other little weird brown-haired girl that's her twin sister Addison,...

"But they live together" Jessica shrugged Angela off before continuing to speak, "the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's really weird just don't ever talk bad about her to the other little weird brown-haired girl that's her twin sister Addison, she's older by however many minutes though".

Bella watched as Addison spun her twin sister around in a little circle, she could tell they were really close, "they're both crazy protective of each other, Brad Williams called Alice insane once and Addison almost broke his neck, Emmett had to hold her back".