Wait what?

Wait what? || third person

The others were still walking to the cafe when ezlynn got another call. She walked off again and took the call. That was five minutes ago. Blyke and isen decided to walk back and find her.

"I already told you, they were trying to get in! I stopped them!" Ezlynn said loudly. Blyke and isen stood there listening in.

"Yes im sure" ezlynn said coldly. "Alright bye"  blyke watched as ezlynn shoved her phone in her pockets and turned around to see him and isen.

"Oh..how long were you there?" Ezlynn said, back in her cheerful mood. "Not long, what took you so long?" Isen said, he definitely believed when blyke said she was suspicious.

"Oh it was an call from...my aunt!" Ezlynn said, she seemed like she was trying to lie.

"Anyways, come on! They probably already arrived at the fast food place" isen said turning around and walked off, blyke and ezlynn following close behind.

"Hey ezlynn? I have a few questions.." blyke said turning back. "Mhm?" Ezlynn hummed. "What's your ability? You seemed like your hiding it from us" blyke

"I'm not hiding it, you guys just never asked." Ezlynn mocked. "Oh. What is it then?" Blyke looked down.

"Its...like..ugh how do I explain it. Its like a mirror images or something" ezlynn had trouble explaining her ability. "Or something?" A confused blyke asked.

"Pretty much I can Create a mirror image of the person, with the same ability. And have them fight. Though I decided against using it often, as it drains a bunch of my energy" Ezlynn explained. 'Woah' was all blyke said, he seemed at a lost at words.

Ezlynn laughed. "That's an awesome ability!" Isen chirped in, causing blyke to stare at him. "Were you listening the whole time?" Ezlynn asked. "Maybe." Isen laughed running off. Blyke ran after him, leaving ezlynn alone.

She pulled out her phone, and called someone. "I got your missed call, what now?" Ezlynn asked. "Alright." Ezlynn said before putting her phone down and taping something on it. She put it away again and ran to catch up with the others.

"And I over heard, and her ability is awesome!" Isen said, not knowing ezlynn was behind him. The others, besides isen and arlo all went 'pfft-'. "What?-" isen started.

"Boo" ezlynn cut him off, making him jump up. "You scared me" isen whined. "All I said was boo" ezlynn mocked. Arlo just shook his head while the other broke out laughing.

"So what's this about your ability?" Remi and seraphina said. "Oh" ezlynn explained her ability again to the others. "Isen, stop being a baby!" Blyke laughed. "I'm scared of her now!" Isen cried. "Pfft,baby" ezlynn giggled.

"Were here" seraphina stated, they all walked in and sat down at a table after they ordered. About 30 minutes later, ezlynn got an call and had to go.

Ezlynn's pov || At her apartment 5:45 pm

I sighed and walked  in my house. I flicked on the lights and sat on the couch, I had my laptop in my lap. My fingers traced over the buttons of the laptop until they found the power button.

Once it turned on I had to open my gmail. The only noise in the room was the sound of the keyboard. Quiet and peaceful, just how I like it. But what I was doing wasn't peaceful at all.

*click*  *click*  *tap*  *tap*

Were the only noises in the room, when I finished I turned off my laptop and set it on the coffee table. I stood up and stretched out my arms. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

I twisted the cap, and put the water bottle to my mouth. I suddenly heard a bang outside, making me drop the water bottle. I sighed and picked it up, leaving it on the counter. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains. I looked out, only to see 3 people. 2 on the right, 1 one on the left.

I looked at the people on the right, one looked passed out and the other was hurt. My vision switched to the left and I saw a dude in a brownish hoodie and brown hair or black hair? I really wished I wasn't on the second floor now. I closed the curtains and walked away from the window.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a rag from my counter. I used it to clean the water mess from before. I heard another bang, I sighed and left the rag. I walked out my apartment and down the stairs. I peeked my head from the corner, and saw the people again, only this time both of the people on right were passed out. My vision switched to the other person, he didn't seem hurt.

I was about to turn around and go back upstairs when the person turned around. I realized who it was. Their yellow eyes meeting my blue ones.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! We Finally found out ezlynns power, but why did she keep getting calls? Who beat those people up? Maybe we will find out next chapter or not ;)

Word count: 841