new student or problems?

Chapter 1- New student or problems?
01//third person

Seraphina was walking to class when she saw a student with a paper in her hand. She looked new. Seraphina walked over to the student. "Hey, you new?" Seraphina asked the girl. "Oh! Yeah, could you help me find class A-3?" The girl asked. "Sure. What's your name? I'm Seraphina.". "Ezlynn. Your name is nice!" The girl stated her name. The girls continued to walk to class A-3 while talking.

"I guess you should get going to your class?.." ezlynn said in more of a question way. "Actually this is my class." Seraphina said with a chuckle. "oh!-" ezlynn got cut off by being bumped into. "Watch where you're going!!" Ezlynn said to whoever bumped into her. "Since you're new I'll give you a chance. But don't let it happen again." John stated with a deadly glare before he walked away.

"You okay?" Seraphina asked ezlynn. "Yeah I'm fine. Who was that? Thinking he owns the place." Ezlynn said looking into the open class door. "I'll explain after class..just know not to mess with him…" seraphina said as they walked into the class.

||After class: 12:30 PM

Ezlynn looked at her phone. She usually didn't go to a school were everyone was afraid of a single person. Anyone she would run into would be scared she's there to beat them up for this John dude. She wanted to know what was so scary about 'john'. She was meeting Seraphina at the 'safe house' if she could ever find it.

"Ahah! Found it." Ezlynn said opening the door to the safe house. She looked in and saw a bunch of people. Arlo turned to her. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around" arlo asked. "I'm ezlynn. I was supposed to meet seraphina here?" She said looking around one more time. "Over here!" She heard someone call and turned to see who it was. "Seraphina! There you are! Why'd you wanna meet here?" Ezlynn asked, walking towards Seraphina.

"This is the only safe place in the school." Seraphina stated sitting down and gesturing for Ezlynn to sit next to her. Arlo interrupted "sorta safe place in the school.". "Stop! Pope feel safe, Arlo." Seraphina said. "Wait what? I don't understand why the school has a safe house?" Ezlynn said. Suddenly two students barged in and the whole room went silent.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger. I sorta got lazy. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed. What will happen next? Who were those students?
-Author out